86-90

Chapter 86 Weird 2(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 5218 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:23

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark Next chapter

The little girl was ashamed of Jiang Xinrui and Jian Xinxin, so she could only let them play around and dress her up like a tool.

Before the two of them could enjoy themselves, they heard the tricky female voice ringing again:

"It's them, brother, they bully me? You want to avenge me."

"Okay, brother will definitely help you get revenge."

Then Qi Yun saw a group of cheering people surrounding them.

The woman who pointed at them and scolded them not long ago was holding a man's arm, coquettishly acting coquettishly.

After being surrounded, Qi Yun and the others were now in the middle position. They saw the woman and the man looking like something, buying shoes, and walked up to Qi Yun and the others with a step of disapproval.

At first, the man only planned to avenge his sister. Suddenly, when he saw the appearance of the three women, his eyes suddenly brightened. He became energetic and did not care about pretending to be 13, and his steps became faster.

When he came to Qiyun and the others, he started laughing:

"Such a pretty girl, for the sake of your looks, just kneel down and kowtow to my sister, and then accompany me. If I am satisfied, I will benefit from you in the future."

"Who are you? My father is underground. What, you want to go with him?"

Jane's mind was suddenly possessed by Little Pepper, and she said something to the man.

"It's still a little pepper. It's still so tender. I like it, haha..."

The people nearby heard him say this and started cheering.

"Can you say that again."

"Pepper."

"Say it again."

"Pepper."

"Hey, you are so good, my good son, say it again."

"Little Pepper...you dare to scold me?"

"You think you are an emperor, and you knelt down and kowtowed without even looking at your face. A fly would have to be split when it stood on it, a mosquito wouldn't be able to find a place to stay on it, and even a toad would hate the bag on your body when compared with you. Too little, and youll doubt your own breed just by looking at it.

"you you"

"What are you doing? You have so many words and you can only say this one. You think you are a repeater!"

"court death."

As he spoke, he was about to take action.

As soon as he took action, he was stopped by someone:

"What's the matter, Qian Toad, do you dare to touch our guests?"

"You are the toad, I..."

The moment he saw Lin Feng, his voice stopped abruptly.

With a smile on his face:

"It turns out to be Captain Lin. What brings you here? If nothing happens, may I treat you to a meal?"

"Don't worry, let me see how you want to treat our Sunshine Team's distinguished guest?"

"Dignified guest?"