21

Due to some problems with the children's playground, it was opened the next day. On the first night of the opening, Qiyun prepared some promotional posters and hung them in the empty space of the convenience store, and put up promotional posters.

Early in the morning, Qiyun got up and had breakfast, then started walking around, and finally came to the convenience store. It was already 10 o'clock when she arrived at the convenience store. After she came to the counter and sat down, she was ready to add some facilities to the B&B.

After turning on the system, we first upgraded the ordinary fence on the outermost circle and increased the height. Then we surrounded the first 100 small courtyards with 2-meter-high fences. There was a gate at the front and rear, and a block was erected next to each gate. Big sign, the sign on the front door says the front door of B&B Zone 1, and the back door is also the back door of B&B Zone 1. Then he drew a gourd and surrounded the 100 small courtyards built at the back as the second area. If small courtyards were built in the future, each hundred small courtyards would be regarded as one area and separated by 2-meter fences.

After dividing the areas, Qiyun planted green trees and flowers along the fences in Areas 1 and 2. After making these settings, Qiyun clicked the confirmation button, and the entire B&B changed instantly.

After finishing these things, Qi Yun walked out of the counter and came to the children's paradise. There were already many children in the children's paradise, and there were also parents outside the park watching their children playing.

After entering the children's playground, Kong Yunhua was placing books on the bookshelf when Qi Yun came to him and asked:

"Brother Kong, how are you?"

"It's good. Some parents told me just now that adults usually have to stay in the house if they want to go out. They are still afraid of something happening, especially children. Now that there is a children's paradise, you can put your children here and feel more at ease. Now I can go out to collect supplies and fight zombies."

"Yeah, that's good. I see why there are no children reading?"

"They haven't played those game facilities for a long time, so they are crazy about playing. When they have enough, they will come over to read. And even if they don't want to read, their parents will let them read."

"Yeah, that's right. Brother Kong, did those parents have any opinions?"

"It really does."

"Oh, what is it?"

"Younger children still need someone to take care of them. Now these facilities and books basically require children over 5 years old to operate and use them independently."

"Well, Brother Kong, let me post a recruitment information here to recruit an aunt to do these things. We will hire one first, and then we will add more people when the expansion expands." As he spoke, Qi Yun hung up the recruitment information that Tuantuan had prepared. On the counter of the children's playground.

After putting up the recruitment information, Qi Yun was about to leave. He had nothing to do anyway, so Kong Yunhua spoke again:

"Boss, if that's the case, I suggest you set up a separate care center specifically for these younger children. But in this case, Auntie will have to recruit two at a time."

"why?"

"Because the custody time is uncertain, the two aunts can work shifts."

"Well, let's do it like this. I'll expand it along the rest area and build a separate room next to the rest area to serve as a care center for small children. I'll put this recruitment information here first. If there is a suitable one, you can go directly Just make the decision and keep people. After recruiting two aunts, I will open the custody office. I plan to open two doors in the custody office, one on the partition of the Yu convenience store, and one on the rest area of ​​the children's paradise and the custody office. On the partition wall, I will separate two small rooms in the rest area for my aunt to rest. It will be more convenient to have a door. "