141-150

Chapter 142 Train Fever 2(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 4618 Update time: 2023-09-23 22:33:49

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark Next chapter

After Assistant Wang was driven away, Auntie was like a mouse falling into a rice vat. She was so happy.

After rummaging around for a while and finding the corresponding ingredients, she began to show off her skills in the kitchen. Even if she was alone, she was busy working. Maybe she was so happy that she was even humming a ditty.

Two hours later, a table full of sumptuous dishes was ready. Not only were the portions large, but they were also so delicious and delicious that people couldnt help but want to eat a big meal.

After putting the food on the table and notifying people to come for dinner, Auntie rushed into the storage room again and started to pack up her precious ingredients. She just packed away the frozen ones, and the rest were still in the car. She wanted to pack them up. , record it, you must use every ingredient, and absolutely not waste a little bit, so if you go to the storage room, you will see an angry scene:

An aunt, holding a notebook in her hand, was writing about shoes and drawing pictures. She was mumbling to herself about what she was doing. From time to time, she took out the same thing from the shopping cart next to her and placed it on the corresponding shelf. position.

If you look carefully, you can see that the way Auntie puts things is different from others. Others put the same items together, but not her. She puts them according to the ingredients needed for each dish, even She has prepared the seasonings on the side, and also numbered them. For example, for braised pork, she will prepare a package. If the serial number on it is 1-1, then the other side dishes and meats are 1-2, 1-3, her kitchen supplies only include oil and salt. She will prepare basic ingredients such as soy sauce and vinegar and put the rest in corresponding positions in the storage room.

The aunt took care of it all afternoon, and she didn't even eat until evening.

In the evening, instead of doing anything complicated, Auntie fried several kinds of braised vegetables and cooked a hot pot of hand-rolled noodles. Everyone ate very comfortably.

When it got completely dark, Jiang Lingyu and the big boss came to find Qiyun. Looking at the two people standing at the door, Qi Yun twitched the corner of his mouth. Here comes a sentence:

"Don't worry, I can't run away."

"That's impossible to say. When will you go?"

"You're all here and you still ask?"

"Okay, let's go then?"

"Walk."

After saying that, Qi Yun walked out of the room and walked to the courtyard door before stopping.

"Hey, why don't you keep walking?"

"I do not know where it is?"

"Hahaha, okay, let's go, Xiao Wang is waiting in the car outside."

When Qi Yun heard this, he opened the door and walked out. As expected, a car parked outside the door. The person driving the car was Assistant Wang. Qiyun was not polite and directly opened the passenger door and got in. Before closing the door, he did not forget to urge Jiang Lingyu and the leader:

"Hurry up, go early and finish early."

The big leader wasn't angry either, he was still smiling, but his steps were still slow and leisurely. If you observed carefully, he even slowed down a bit.