Chapter 48 Trouble and Strength

Another , week passed peacefully Blaze , was still disappointed in himself ... And , if I'm honest I'm a bit hurt but... in , this world magic , and beastmen are real so , I can't hold him to blame.

" Blaze , dirty bird!" Yes beautiful? He , said with a smile , that  has pain behind it .." I , have never been flying! Why , don't you take me?" He , finally showed a hint of a real smile.. I ran over " My love's we will be back later!" The cubs came over " Momma , will be back ,we are going to look around!" I kissed their cheeks.

He took off his loin cloth and shifted into his beautiful beast form . Leaning his wing I held his loin cloth and climbed on behind his neck and held tight.

He , jumped flapping his wings bouncing but , was smooth after we went up " It's beautiful! I love you Blaze!" He , coos and let out a loud call like an eagle , but something more musical .
I took that as an " I love you!" Hugging his neck.

" What is that plateau?" It , looked like an oasis in the sky , and was so high . We passed over Camel Hump , then over Green Valley.
Then , we see a battle between two tribes " Blaze , that is Jax mother!"

"Those , males are fighting the village can we get her?" We , went down behind her mates " It's , me and  Blaze , go with  me until this is over!"  Her , mate sat her up on his back holding the baby! Hold on!"

He , leapt up taking off we got back to the , hut while  my mates are cooking " Jax , I have your mother and sister!"  He , came out to help... Mother , this is a surprise! " Jax , there is a fight in the village we saw from  , above  and stopped to  get them to safety!"

He , helped them both down and I got off behind... Mother, what happened? The , village from  Fox Hills a female took a male who is mated to  a female already! So , they came wanting to take Azul , from you and we refused to help!"

My mates growl ... " So , she is forcing  strong mated males with , love potion to mate her and build  ger army!" I sighed.. She is shameless but... it may be partly my fault for encouraging her to go after his heart!

I look at his mother " Maybe,  just  a little  but she is old enough to , know he chose me on his own!"
I know this too! "Good , now we need to work on how to stop her!"
They , all gathered around... "What , are your thoughts?"

Jessica  , I think  that guards should  be sent to all the viKing's!,  and give the words of the kings! " I , agree Winston but would it be better for  mated or unmated males!"

She , would  be less likely to attack with  feral guards! " I , hope my loves aren't volunteering themselves!" Vincent,  Curtis , and  Sin all look at me  ... We , love you don't doubt us!

" I don't  doubt your love! I'm , afraid of what might happen!"
They , took turns hugging me ..
I , have  an idea! " What is it Shuu?" I , will have strong mated male guards go with them so , the villagers won't be as suspicious!

" I think that sounds good!" I , will  tell my father too! I kissed  Parker... and he , Vincent,  Curtis,  and Sin left in beast form with Shuu. I took a deep breath and sigh , Jax pulled me in his lap the cubs came over to cuddle.

Harvey , went to visit his patients which includes Montana so I hope all goes well ... " Can I hold her?"
His mother  smiled  passing her over " Aww , Jax she's so cute!" He , chuckled.. Our ,cubs want to see!

I , held her down they all gave her licks  and I passed her back..
I , looked at his mother or his adoptive one , he hasn't ever said "Thank you , truly for speaking up for  us!" She nodded. Mother , I know you  are worried  for  my brothers !

" Let's , be strength for each other then! " a few tears fell from my eyes... She , hugged me with tears too. After , a bit of genuine tears Winston gave me food , and Sa gave Jax mother  some food... then , Dylan,  and Tolliver sat on either  side while Winston , Tanner,  Ka , Benny  ,  Sa and Jin stood to eat in beast form  staying  more vigilant.