Chapter 13 Thank You

He , looks at me ... The , cubs are curious I'm sorry! " I , eh have no problem with them being curious it's just that.. um , in the human clan they don't usually give the mating talk , until there a little older I mean I guess they got a free porno!"

He chuckled... Cubs , happen upon finding mates enjoying , each other that's what usually happens here!
" We , need to be more careful and not make a spectacle of sex... but , I have no intention of , hiding our affection from others!"

Wait , right here I'll come back and wash you! I , put on my hide top .. as he ran fast with a bowl he was back in a flash , warming the water with his flame he , cleaned the excess juices off of me.

I , put my hide skirt back on... Will , you meet mother? " Of , course I will Blaze!" He smiled and I took his hand. We , walked to the cave which had lots of caves inside I thought " Kinda , like a hive or a hotel!"

Going , into the biggest cave ... Mother! .. Blaze , I see you brought a stray female! I , said nothing but that felt like an insult." Mother, she is my mate and a traveller! She  raised an eyebrow.

His , mark landed on my neck above my heart in a very obvious place. "Nice , to meet you I'm Jessica!"
She , said nothing just looked me over.. Why ,did you mate him?" I , looked at her.. " He , works hard , and got along well with my other mates , he has a good personality , and didn't mind helping with projects! What's not to love?"

That's not what I meant! What , purpose will he have in your family?
" Well , he can fly and you can get a bigger view from above of your territory! Obviously , he can carry me because he just flew me here after , the sorcerer tried to put some weird magic stone on me! I , know in my heart he deserves to mate so we did!"

She nodded not saying a word " I , intend to give them all a chance to have cubs! I'm , still adjusting to life here... The , Beast God caught me in a sand tornado and , dropped me off at the castle! The , priest said I had to save Ka , with a kiss he was cursed and I broke it!"

This , perked her ears up and also two of her mates ... Female , where are the other travellers that left? " I've , never met any of them in person but there are many , many different stories of females being sent here on Earth! QingQing , disappeared from here and , according to the story ended up back on Earth , then her mates all trained hard to ascend past the tetra mark , so they could go to her! There , are many others that stayed though!"

Ascend ? " Yeah , apparently when you do your marks disappear and you can be at your , mates side instantly like um teleporting! That's , how they got back to QingQing!"

What , is that thing you're holding? " Oh , it's from my world ! It's called a Taser I , didn't want the cubs to accidentally get hurt!" What , does it do? " It's , a weapon I zapped the sorcerer! I , ran it's  .. like lightning it hurts!"

I , held it up pressing the button "See!" Bzzzzzt crackle  .. Female, that is scary! " Yeah , on Earth lots of females keep one for protection!"
I , laid it on the floor... " Did , you have any questions about me or your mates??"

Are , you your mother beasts only female cub? " Yes , but three of my four brothers have cubs and four are female!" They smiled ... 
Female , would  you  consider  a ruined male? " Ruined how?"

He , was injured on a hunt as a cub  but is a good healer! "Yes , I will  meet him !"  A , young  cub ran out coming  back  with a fox beastman... his , fur was grey  he had a hide with something tied in it ... The, female is here to  consider you!

He , looks nervous but shifted and put on his loin cloth hide " Hello , I'm Jessica!"  He ,walks with  a slight  limp and , has a scar across his hip and golden eyes ... I , am Jax a fox  and a healer! " If ,you  aren't  courting  anyone , would  you  like to  join  my family?"
He froze ... F female , I am a ruined  male! " I , see you  have a scar , and walk with a limp but.. that   doesn't mean you  can't  be a good  healer , or father  does it?"
Thank you  female! He,blushed  with  a smile.