Chapter 12 Go back 18+ 🌶🍑🍋🍆🥒🫑♨️

He , flew fast as we passed trees and went further into the mountains I looked behind and saw " Blaze , there is a hawk and dragon following!" His , eye looks down... I , think he heard me.

He , finally came to a village at the peak of a mountain he , gently lands dropping me easily on some straw.  I , sat as he shifted... Are , you hurt? " No , that sorcerer he... Wanted , to put that weird stone on me! And , be his mate so , when he tried to make me wear it I tased his hand and ran!"

He , hugged me as I cried " It's , my fault they said they would stop if I talked but... Those , evil bastards I felt Sa pain!" He , stroked my back and kissed my cheek.. " Can , you just hold me?" Shh , no it is not your fault!

The , dragon , and hawk shifted.. Prince Blaze is the female injured?
"No ! I say shakily... But , can I get something to drink , and eat please!" Yes female we will! I , looked in his eyes , he kissed me gently.. I'm here! You're safe!

" Tomorrow, can your men go check on the others ? Let , them know I'm okay or , take me to see the damage please?" I , have to check the reports! I , can't risk losing my mate! "I , had fun today before the sorcerer sent in his beasts!"

I , did too! He smiled. " Is , this your nest?" Usually, I would stay here away from my brothers! "Oh , so it's your little secret spot kind of?"
He , smiled.. I , kissed his lips gently wrapping , my legs around him his hands caress my thighs slowly traveling under my hide skirt.

We , both stopped hearing wings and feet coming our way. I , turned around in his lap.... Brother, you have a female! ... Yes!
Then , the two brothers.. Where , did you  find her? In ,the Beast City ! There , was an attack  !

On the Beast City? " The sorcerer is after me!" Shh , I won't let him hurt you! " I know ! I'm , upset because  others got hurt! And...

What is it?  " He , asked if I remembered him .. I , said no then... he ,said I would remember when he put that necklace and  weird stone on!"   I , have heard of rare spirit gems! His , brother said with  worried eyes.

" There , has got to be a story behind this sorcerer! Did , his mate die?"... We , don't know!  Blaze , said hugging me to his chest. His , brothers are looking at him , having some kind of talk through the link.

We , will tell mother and have a room in the nest for her! " Thank you but ... Aren't , you staying with me tonight Blaze?" Yes our room! He , coos kissing my cheek.

They , left and a few minutes later the dragon , and hawk brought meat , fruit , and water " Thank you both!" It's , a males duty! I looked at them " Maybe , so but doesn't it make you feel , appreciated when you are thanked?" They , blush clearing throats.

Blaze , gave them a stare and a serious look like , one of dominant beast presence... They , both left while I ate.. after , a while we both lay down taking a nap on the straw bed... He , coos as we hug each other...

Then , a growling in front of us .. FEMALE , get away from my Blaze!
He , sat up quickly putting me behind him... " Who are you? I'm , his mate!"  You , courted me I promised to mate you!

Talia , you promised me before twice , and never did and I like her!
I , sat up and looked at her " It's, like a friend of mine said to another one... it's , better he realized where his heart is now ,than after you mated!"

Shut up you! He , is still mine! I'll tell mother! " Listen  , Beast God sent me and.. I've , had a rough day don't test my patience !" She , laughed in my face ... You  , are no traveller  female!

" Oh really? A , tornado of sand dropped me off in Beastworld to save Prince Ka , who is also my mate! The , Beast City was attacked  so ask Blaze what he's witnessed!"

She , had angry tears and stomps off mad. I , turned him capturing his lips passionately , our tongues fought  for  dominance as we tasted  each other...

Our , hides quickly fell he lay me on the straw, eating  my peaks  as I , stroke his cock he began to  thrust into my hand he growls lowly.

I ,peppered kisses down  his neck  nipping gently he held my arms  above positioning his tip teasing  as he grinds against  my wetness  he slammed in deep  we moan in pleasure  as the pain passed  quickly.

He thrusts deep , and  slow as I buck my hips in rhythm his hands glide down my sides , holding my hips as his cock and balls twinge , I tightened as we pant into kisses  we picked  up the pace ... " Ahh ooh um Blaze I'm close!" He , cooed and raised my hips as he thrusts  fast , the slamming in a few  times we came in ecstacy...  Uncle Blaze are you  mating? I , turned  beet red and froze ... Go back cubs! He , growled and they ran off.