Chapter 16 Reunion

So , his mother left smiling. I , just hope that Benny , and the others agree for a visit here!" Jax , hugged me with a blush... Thank , you for making my mother happy! "Jax , I did it for you too ! I'll , help you if she's okay with it!" 

His , hug tightened gently and his member was a tent behind .. I giggled " Let's make a pie!" He purrs ... Let , me make a cub! He , says with a chuckle.. Blaze , who was cracking nuts , stopped with a smirk.

He , pulled the hide curtain losing his loin cloth, Jax pulled my skirt strings they both thrust front and back against her . A , moan escaped me " My dirty bird , and sly fox!"  They , chuckled as we had several rounds , of pure heated passion.

Later that evening I finally got myself a good bath. I ,scrubbed using halved citrus fruit , during my bath " Jax , there are plants we need for our gardens... one is called aloe , the other is called shampoo ginger both are good for hair , skin and claws !"

I , enjoy my luxury bath relaxing ... We , will find anything you want!
" I can draw it in the sand! Also , I'm not sure which tree it is but ... there , is one where the branches make oil!"

I , watched them take mental notes and, we ate some pie " Mmm , I could enjoy this every day!" It is very tasty! I smiled at Blaze and Jax who , is thinking about it. I , saved some pie for breakfast covering the pot. We , curled up and went to sleep.

I , awoke in Blaze arms " Good morning dirty bird!" He chuckled .. Good morning , my beautiful , smart , kind gift from God! I kissed him in earnest... I looked at him with a blush " I need to pee!"

I'll take you! He , flew fast I picked a leaf and let it go " Can , I wash my hands?" He carried me to a slow trickling waterfall where I washed my hands and face " I , need some prickly fruit to clean my teeth!" 

I'll , get some on the hunt later!  We , went back to the cave and there were a few males " Hello , are you here for Jax?" No , female our mate sent a message for you!
" Do , I know her?" No , but she heard of you through Prince Ka sibling!

" Oh , okay!  What , is her message?" Come , to Camel Hump at the gathering tree! There , will be a celebration for coming of age cubs! ... " May , I ask her name?" An 'an! " Would , she happen to be related to Winston the Tiger King?"

How , did you know? " I'm , a traveller! Her , mother Bai QingQing was too! Although , she was scared to tell anyone then!" It's , nice to meet you guys!"  What , was your name female? "Jessica!"

See , you tomorrow! They , looked back curiously but peculiar smiles.. I thought " There's, no telling what they think!"  We , went inside and  ate the leftover pie as a snack ..

Jessica! " Yes handsome!" He smirks... You , know they will try to court you! " I figured that! But , I wanted to see if any of the ones from the story , were still in Camel Hump anyway! One , of Jax's brothers lives there! I promised he we could visit!"

It , had been awhile " Blaze , I'm getting worried shouldn't , we go check on Jax?"  Wait , just a little longer!  I thought "Maybe , he had a patient!"  Shure enough an hour later he got back with a deer , some , fruit , and herbs .. I ran out " Jax" muah ! we kissed " I'm , glad you're alright I started to worry!"

Jessica! I looked over " My loves!" Sa , wrapped me in a hug then Ka, Benny, Dylan , Tanner, Tolliver, and Vincent they each got their own kiss  " What , happened after I ran?"
They , fought with the Beast City army then , ran after that beast who tried to hurt you bit Sa , and he bit the bastards shoulder! Vincent recounted the story " I , have been so worried! I'm , so happy you all came!"

" This is Jax he's a healer! And , umm I kinda was hoping you would all agree to ... stay , until his mother gives birth she's due this moon cycle!" They , smiled at each other and nodded as , they began to help Jax cook breakfast.