Chapter 24 Boo Boo's

" Cub , I did not know she would be back!" Great , now they're turning against me! " Harvey , after breakfast we have to leave! I , promised Jax's mother he , could help her birth the cubs! After , that we can discuss coming back to visit here but ... They , had put a lot of work into our house on , the outskirts of the Beast City!"

Mean female! The , little shit shifted  leaping at me , he  clawed my arm... I , got him by the nape of his neck and , spanked his butt ... " Now , little cub I haven't been mean to Papa Harvey! I , gave him a choice so  mind your business and , let the adults handle their own!"

He , shifted .... Cub , she didn't lie! And , you injured a female! " Let him go Harvey ! She , will really think I'm mean if you don't!"
He ran off mad...

" Did ,they all go hunting?"  Yes , they are getting supplies for breakfast, and the trip to Jax's den! I nodded .... He , sat Jeremiah down and got to work with some herbs he made a paste cleaning it , with water he put on the paste 

The , door burst open.. Harvey, you let her beat the cub! " Hold on just a damn minute! I , spanked his butt because he attacked me , clawing my arm..  I , sent him back without saying anything to others!"

He growls at Harvey " Hey , Winston I know you think I took him away from Bai ! But , I didn't know you would return! Also I , had prior knowledge of this world and  , all of you so yeah if I , met you first I would have accepted you too..  so , keep on getting pissed over bullshit!  None , of you have to see me again we are leaving later!"

Why ? " Why what Winston?" Why , would you have accepted me? " You , know in the story when you returned to the Beast City after, saving that fox female from ferals when she turned you down ... I , would have proposed right there! "

" As , for why! Because you're a fine beast and , it pissed me off the way females here are so shallow , and petty they said  he's scary , he's ugly but... what , I see is a handsome beast , who has a battle badge to be proud of! Not , to mention I know about what happened when you were poisoned with  scorpion venom , and stumbled into the star flower fields! Oh ,yeah sex scenes and all baby! Yeah , you have a lot of fans on my Earth! QingQing , is from Earth too but in mine I , knew you through stories and pictures! Not , just your stories either there have been many , different females of Earth sent here!"

He , froze not knowing what to say
" But , that doesn't matter now does it!"  What ,are you really? " I'm , a human that Beast God picked up in a tornado of sand. Then , dropped me off in front of the priest to , break a curse placed on Ka by the sorcerer!"

He , stepped out and walked back quietly. I , sighed and groaned rubbing my sides as I , walked out and down by the lake ..... How , did you end up in the water? Two , beasts cornered me by the tree.. they , wanted to take me to their leader I got a small rock in one hand  , and sand in the other I hit the panther with the rock , and wolf I blinded with sand ...I yelled for you and , ran they almost caught me but I , jumped off that big cliff that is on the river!"

He growls lowly... Are , you hurt? " It , was a big cliff so... Yes but we are still leaving before anything else happens!" I sighed .... No , you got hurt! " Harvey , I like it here but ... I , won't let our relationship hurt what you have , with Bai 's cubs so listen to me please!"

He ,  knelt down... Get on! I , did and he carried me , and Jeremiah right back in the hut. He , let me off so.. I , sat on the furs watching Jeremiah try to catch his tail.... I giggled the  ouch ooh " I hurt myself laughing...

He , looks at me stoically with hurt in his eyes... Next , time tell me you are hurt! "Okay , I will I was upset too Harvey!" I thought " I , say was but I , still am but to fix this we have to keep strong ahead!"   Harvey , checked me over sniffing...
" My , bones are bruised! That's why it hurts!"   Aunt J ess , I fix it! "Aww , baby learn from Uncle Harvey!" I ki ss it! I knew he said " kiss it" in a broken baby talk " Okay little man! I , have boo boo's here , and there , and over there!"  Harvey looks jealous...