Chapter 66 We are strong!

The , next couple weeks went by and I , was over my estrus so I made myself busy with the cubs..
I , had my loves craft a small wagon I could put the girls , and chicks in.

The , baby snakes and other cubs follow me around my momma helped keep them busy with reading , and writing. Then , with singing while they help her with , chores after going on hunts.

It , wasn't long before females from the city , started coming out of curiosity to see what , the males were all working on but then this time..... You , have four female cubs?  " Yes I do!" Hmm , you should trade them to other villages!

" What? Why , would I do that to my cubs?" To strengthen the clans!
" When , they are old enough to take mates then , the clans can court my cubs!" This , is not fair to the clans because , many do not have female cubs!

" Then , talk to Beast God and , ask him to bless you with a female!" I , will take it to the kings! " Fine , I'll take it to the Beast God!" She , marched off with her dozen mates.

I , can't believe the nerve of her! Momma was pissed. My , love's came over to comfort me " Great , now I have this mess to deal with!"
Shh , I will call on father!

So , Ka's father beast came out with guards and the female ... Jessica ,what is the disagreement!
" My king , females have been coming to visit but today she asked about our female cubs! Then , she suggested I ,should trade our female cubs to other clans saying it isn't fair because they don't have many females! So , I said no when they're old , enough the clans can court our cubs!"

Hmm , female I understand your feelings but... these , are cubs of the travellers and Beast God's cub! I , can't anger him ! And , what she said is not unreasonable! Why , not have the cubs court later?

No , our clan should raise females too! I , will summon father then! Azul said ...walking ,to the flower fields he waited , and the sand tornado stopped  " Beast God Fang!"

This female " WHAM"  Female , how dare you speak out of turn to our God! He growls ... How ,do you assume I , will tolerate you hitting my cubs mate? But , she spoke out of turn!?

No , she has permission to! Azul heal her face! He , licks my face sitting while .... Female, you are upset that you don't have a female cub! Tell , me why you think I should give you what you want!

I , just want one it isn't fair that she has four female cubs while , we have no young females in  so many clans!... Then , you should consider what you can improve about your attitude ! Then , follow her example! Why , would I give you a female knowing you will ruin her?  Over , spoiling and , not teach her to treat males the way she does!

Then , what is wrong with the way I treat them? She asked angrily. I , went back to my cubs , and nurse them right there...  I , listened to this girl scream and ,my momma gave her a scolding then ,good old fashioned earful!

The , king left with the males and the female. Beast God grinned at Momma... I , have just the beast for you! What? Eh excuse me! He chuckled. Then , he visited with us all and , left back taking the ink and paper as a gift.

The next couple days went by and I had the idea to make paint brushes using tiny thin bamboo, and horse tail hair so Tanner , shifted and I , trimmed the bottom with a beast claw , we sharpened on a rock.

I , put the trimming in a basket.. "Can I go for a ride my love?" He , neighs kneeling as I climbed on. He , rode me into the city for a stroll as we passed through.

Suddenly... Tanner!!! Brother!  Two  female horses , ran over with five males.  I , slid off so he shifted and I gave him his loin hide. " Hello , I'm his mate Jessica!" Hmph! Brother, Tanner when did you take this female?... Before , the last rainy season! " He ,met me at the castle!"
Stay, away from him female! She stared at me.." We are mates !" I , pulled out my tit to show her. Then , tied my top back.