Chapter 34 Surprise and Thoughts

I thought " It , had obviously been several years since they disappeared , returned and now I'm here! He , is old enough, can protect , and hunt for her!" I , went back over "Curtis!" Hm? "I , played matchmaker she accepted him!"

His , eyes went wide " So , can we buy them a hut next door? And , help them build a couple beds! Her mother , and my brother need one to sleep in too?" I , winked at him.
What did you so sis? " Helped , your baby girl get a good mate ! And , little Jeremiah a daddy!"

I'll get my cubs! " Okay Parker!" He , stripped flashing and shifted Anna she whistled ... Yeah , he's doing the streak! We laughed "Montana!" She came over "I , want you to meet his brothers! They're single too!" She blushed.

Jeremy , had to go give Chris the Dad talk. ...Jessica! " Yes Curtis?" He kissed me he pulled me into his coils for a cuddle. After , a few minutes ... I , get to watch a cute meeting... You , all look the same! She said with a blush " Anna , hot triplets in , bed sounds like a whet dream doesn't it?"

She , decided to name them Pierce , Hunter, and Kit. And , that's when we went with them hut shopping. They , looked at several but... finally settled on one that is across the river from us. The , land across from ours which.. I , thought was nice we could build a little bridge.

By , that evening we built two beds and we helped them get some furs ,and a pot.. " Well , isn't this nice?" What , did you call it? Nookie! I laughed... " You , rascals listened! " They all smirk.

" That , is street slang for sexy time!" Before , we got in the hut ..I , was bent over Parker pounding her from the back and , Curtis thrusting up while Winston ,is getting his first blow job in the flower fields.

It , was a long night of pleasure for all of us...

A month later.... Jessica, let me check the cubs! I , kissed my sweet fox and lay back on the furs he gently pressed my belly as I felt a kick " Ooh" I , feel four cubs! He sniffs it smells like a tiger , bear , and... " What?" A fox cub! " We , have a cub ? That's great! So which of you got the other cub?"

He sniffs again ... Tolliver has one! We , laughed my belly had grown " With ,only a few weeks left we should make some big baskets!"

Tanner, heard coming inside ... Which , of us gets to have cubs next? "After , I heal and the cubs start eating solid foods ... I haven't decided yet but.. I , promise I'll do my best to give you all cubs , and then take a break! That , way I don't have to use as many moon stones!"

He smiled.. I , went outside for some fresh morning air while ,my men are cooking I took a look at our comb and soap sets we tied in banana leaves with a pretty flower tied around the top.
That , and the idea of a toothpaste I made using mint , shells crushed to dust and , charcoal dust with some juice like coconut.

We , should have enough made by the time spring gala , is in Beast City to make a good sale.
We , made a water wheel at the river so... it doesn't freeze over and Dylan can swim. I , haven't told them yet but... I'm , having the idea of making ancient condoms...

The , weather has been rainy and cold by , the time our cubs start getting teeth at a month old we should get a sample of our homemade wine to enjoy.

We sat down to eat " My loves I have an idea!" I batt my eyes.. Tolliver grins ...What , is behind mates pretty eyes? " Well , on Earth we have something called condoms! You , put one in before mating to lessen the chance of pregnancy if , a female wants her body to heal! Do , you think males would be interested?"

Hmm , maybe if they understand it's to her their female! I , smiled at Winston. " It , would be good for sexual health! Especially , if a female has , a bad smell down there , could be because they don't get all the excess seed out!

That , can cause infection if , she doesn't do something! We , also had a special detox we do for , her private area that balances the bacteria so she feels , and smells nice down there!" I , think that's detox would sell to males , for their females! Harvey , said with a smile.