Chapter 64 What's that? 18+ 🌶🍋🍑🥒♨️🍆🍌🍒

A , couple months went by and my belly was growing  heavy . Momma , and my brothers  had grown  close to my mates , and  cubs  my baby  snakes , slithered over they like playing in my hair.

Clay , is so chubby  but with all the hunting with daddies, and learning traps with their uncles all my boys are , putting on muscle getting big . Momma took up helping with there reading , and writing which Benny  , Azul , and Jax had taken up the project of making  paper with reeds ,  and bamboo bark.

For , writing  tools we used feathers  making ink with  ash , and oil. Which , I added to my list of things to sell at the gala , with our soaps , and jelly possibly. Momma , could  help do weekly lessons , and bring in some stones , or meat  as payment.

Jessica , let's have a girl talk! I smiled  " Okay momma!" I , walked out into the flower fields . All , the males are at a distance , but I know there watching .

Sitting  on a soft patch  ... Jessica! " Yes ?" Why , is it Frans has to stay in that hut alone? I took a deep  breath " Momma I... what happened? " I , was knocked out and five males ... anyway !! He ,can move in I'll talk to him!"

What? He's a sweetheart! " Momma , this world ..the , females are very shallow  only caring about  looks , and strength it's a shame that ruins a male!"

Mrs Deb I messed up! Please don't upset her! " Frans sit it's okay!" He sat next to me... I'm , sorry for the way we mated! Momma , stared holes through his head. " I know  Frans ! Momma , don't say anything please! "

" Me , and  Sin... the way we came to be mates wasn't the most ideal either but I still love him!" And , what happened with him? I , told the whole story calmly .. while , Frans listened on I took his hand.

He ,began to stroked my fingers gently.... Frans , you  damned well better treat her right ! I , won't have that happening in this family! Momma said  firmly.

Deep ,down I know she wanted to beat him hard but... showed , restraint  probably because she likes him a bit.... Momma walked back " Frans!" Yes? " It , was easier to let what Sin , did go because... I had to break their  curse but...

What is it Jessica? He , asked turning me to face him ... " I , will try to  forgive you so .... don't , ever speak of it again unless it's necessary!" He , had tears in his eyes..

I , wrapped him in a hug and we let it go both our shoulders wet I kissed him. We , laid in the flower fields. I , slipped my hand under his hide stroking he moans into  kisses.

His ,hands  caressed my thighs as he spread  my legs feasting on her. I , bit my lip muffling the sounds of pleasure.  I , stroke  his horns running  my fingers through his hair.

"Frans , I want you inside me!" His ,  long thick  member  thrusts deep , and slow we made love gently .. ba ahhh mate! " Yess give it to me!" He ,thrusts faster  holding deep as his hot seed spilled.

We pant into kisses " Lay down!" He , did  as I bounce on his glorious cock in the tall flowers we came in pleasure.  We , continued to do this all day until ... Harvey came over ... It's time to eat! He , brought water  and hides to wash me.

Which, he got a kiss  and carried me to eat ... I nurse Serena  , and Jewel  now feeling  kinda bad I , forgot in the midst... Dylan sensed this ... Jessica ,  don't worry we fed them sea meat!  " Okay!" I said that but as a Momma... I , finally decided to  not worry since they weren't crying.

That , night was a bit awkward because my mates are still very  pissed off but.. nobody got killed by a miracle! The next morning I went to the outhouse  and see her through the wood space going outside... " Hello Kimmy!  Come on in!" Ooh ,your ripe enough to burst again! 

" Yeap I am ! Oh , my goodness who's lucky tiger?" He stepped  around... I am Levi! " Doing good girl !" She blushed... So ,I kinda wanted to have  a girl  talk?
" Come on , and let's walk around  while  my mates talk with  Levi!" I'm , pregnant and scared of the pain! " Does , Levi  have any moon stones or emeralds?"  What's that?