Chapter 75 Preparations and Distractions

Many , beasts land on the island and it doesn't take long for the kings, to arrive and inform their clan leader. I , looked outside seeing them climb the stairs.

Ka father , Leopard king and Winston's brother came in "Hello my Kings!" Father , Father!! The , others nodded in respect... Jessica, thank you for sending Beast God and his cub! I smiled.

" I did what I should do!" They ,look at each other.. " What happened?" They , stayed behind to take care of the sorcerer! " Alone? They , didn't want us to gather any sort of forces?"

Just , that we survivors are to stay with peacock village ,until they return! " The , mer clan should come on land too then!" Why?
"Zombies , are undead so they could go underwater and infect them!"

Infect? " Make , them sick or , dead which leads to the same thing! The , only advantage we would have is they are slow!" You , could make big and really sharp bone knives! Cody said .. Yeap , and if we make enough oil or , could make some alcohol in time ... We , could douse , and burn them! Dakota , said and Jeremy agreed.

" We , could dig a big pit with wood spikes to trap them, then douse and , burn but also maybe take big logs , and heavy vines holding it , then if they get this far stay back and let it take em down!"

Do we have any potatoes? " They , call me stone fruit here momma!"
Yeah , we can make some vodka! "If , we have any rice we can try to ferment it for soju !" So , for the next several days all the males worked on the pits on both the island and over on the mainly beach.

We , try making some alcohol in several small , and big jars sealing them with leaves and buried them in the ground shallow. Then , the peacock clan , was squeezing oil from branches.

I , began to sing while the cubs played while I nurse the youngest cubs... Curtis , caught a boar while , Kale brought some fish and clams.
Frans , brought carrots , and onions , Sin brought some fruits.

Parker , started cooking with the male that came with her .... Jessica!
" Hey Momma!" She , held my youngest cubs each , for a while then my oldest cubs ... Jessica , that male wants to be mine!

" Hmm , well he is strong and seems very likeable , getting along with everyone! " I'm , just not sure if I want to do that! I sighed " Momma , I'll always be there for you! Daddy can't be here... Let , him love you if he's willing to ... In ,this world the strongest survive!" She nodded.

" Besides he's cute ! Look , at that pink hair and , he didn't have to use hair dye!" We laughed.. "Just , stay close so we can visit!" Always! We hug each other ... "What is his clan?" Flamingo!

I giggled " Well , he ought to get lots of shrimp ! Maybe , I should go shopping! Ya , know check out his clan !?!" He , has a few friends here from his clan! Her , newfound fella smiled , looking back sneakily.

The , day continues and ,the work too but ... these , little things help to take my mind off of the Zombies , the sorcerer , and Qin who defiinitly don't like me.

Another week went by.... And ,I woke up nauseous so... I , ran to the outhouse .. Jax , got me some warm root tea while Harvey gave me a massage .. You're, with cubs again!

" What , about our newest cubs?" I , assure you they can eat soft foods ! Parker , and Curtis give them some everyday and , our cub has been eating some too!
" Harvey , what would you like to name her? She's so beautiful!" Her , eyes are the color of those flowers you like!

" The lilac? Should , we name her Lila?" Lila! He smiled. " So ,far our family has four female cubs Lila , Ruby, Serena , and Jewel and several strong male cubs that I love!"

We , love you too Momma! " Aww my babies!" I got snuggles . There , was a knock at the door .. Harvey answered ... I , am here to court the female ! These , gifts are for her! Harvey , cut an eye but.. I , went to the door " Thank you for the gifts!" A , light dust of pink on his cheeks. " What is your name?"
I haven't chose one? I ,look at his three stars on front left of those smexy abs " How about Flambeau?" He , chuckled with a blush .. " It , means flaming torch!"
I , thought he's so bashful and cute.