Chapter 57 They Dare!

CAUTION this chapter contains rape....

Time skip..
It , has been a month since Kimmy appeared. She ,still hasn't taken any mates but , has a few nice courtiers thanks to the Queens encouragement so... we , had been visiting daily.

But , I birthed the eggs last week having two large mer eggs , one dragon , one large phoenix egg , and four snake Harvey , and Jax both said two of the eggs smell female but .... we are stumped because they always come in orc form then I had my period or estorus as it's called here.

So , I got up to pee and went to the creek washing my hands and face... I miss Dylan , and Jin but I know they had to , take our cubs to sea for hatching. I , turned going back as I ,hear my cubs growl I ran ....

" Take , your hands off Harvey!" I , need this male to heal Della! "Turn , him loose first! This is not the way to ask for help!" If , he can't save her I'll kill him!

" Pump your breaks bear! First of all he is not god ! So , he can only do what is within his power there will be no killing!" What , is wrong with the female? Harvey growls out.

I .... we mated and she's bleeding down there! " Oh , her cervix or vag tore! Did , you force her or did it just get a bit too rough?" I , didn't mean to hurt her! Harvey got his bag " Jax , watch the cubs I'm going to help Harvey!"

He , hung a pouch of herbs on a piece of thin hide and tied it on my skirt... " To hide your scent!" He kissed my lips then , I followed alongside my love. We , got to the hut where there are six males impatiently waiting , outside with three hungry cubs.

I , went inside with him " Get , Harvey a bowl of clean water and a hide!" Why? I , am getting annoyed already " None , of you cleaned her down there , after pleasuring each other!" A , lion male ran in with some washing her areas.

I , could see he vagina tore and would need time to heal but , I let my Harvey, do the talking he gave her a tonic that made her sleepy...
" I , will nurse the cubs so their mother can rest! If , you don't mind that is! I , just gave birth so they are full!"

The ,males seem hesitant.. We , can hold to cubs their mother to nurse them! " Okay , then take care!" They, look almost comical with their , surprise at my kindness. On the way back "Harvey!" Yes Jessica? "I'll ,wait another moon cycle after my next estorus , we can try to have cubs! Well all of you I mean!"

Like you did last time? " Yes , but this time you , Winston , Parker Tanner , Shuu , Azul , and Remus try first! Since , the others have a cub with me!" He , stopped pulling me into a hug. He purrs...

Then , suddenly growls protectively pushing me behind him four males , came out of the bushes surrounding us... Such , a weak male she smells amazing!
" Harvey , is not my only mate ! Control , yourselves and let us go!"

He chuckled... Not before we mate! Harvey growls.... You , will not touch my mate! I focus on Azul , and Sa I know there hunting then Winston , and Tanner were with the cubs ... I , grasp at any chance one of the would come.

The , three beasts charge at Harvey ... I , turned and ran fast trying to get them off him , moving as fast as my legs will carry... It worked because here came two.

"WINSTON, PARKER , anybody HELP!" I , screamed and felt there bond's getting closer but "WHACK " I , felt warm blood drip as I fell as my eyes closed.

As , my eyes blink open later I hear growls and ,vicious fighting this male spilled his seed into me he quickly ran the other way ..
I , cry my eyes out while I try to stand but my head is dizzy.

So , I crawl to the cave entrance filthy covered in mud , and male seed." Help me!" I whimpered out.
My , mates are fighting these rootless beasts hard. Azul ran over lifting me he growls in anger.. They , dare hurt my mate!
He , flew me back to our hut where he washing me..