Chapter 67 Smackdown and Friends?

Tanner, she won't give you a cub! "Excuse you! I , tried a few times and he will , try again after I wean my newest cubs!" Rosie stop! She , is my mate and a nice female!

" Fine , how about you put the bitching up your ass and come visit my home ! I'll , prove to you I'm not mean to Tanner!" You ugly female! "Ugly ! You , must know something about that huh?"

Mate , stop please! Rosie , I never promised you to mate! She , is a traveller sent by Beast God!  He , lifted me and we , went back home his groupies followed.

He sat me down " Cubs!" Harvey , brought our little beauty. Then , Curtis brought our cub. " Blaze brought all the chicks , then Silver and Clay , carried Serena , and Jewel , Will and Sam ran over. 

" Momma , wants you to meet daddy Tanner's family from the horse clan!"  Cubs , this is Rosie , and Begonia then my brother Skid , and Begonia other mates!

They , nodded with smiles... Ugly ,  the bunch of them! Rosie leave now! Tanner snapped. No , you were supposed to make me a clan princess!

I never promised that! Our , cubs aren't ugly at all! She hit Tanner in the face . I passed our cub to Harvey.... " I , have been patient with you! You , have NO , FUCKING RIGHT TO HIT MY MALE!"

Hmph , ugly has some fire! " You , got that right ! Beast God , didn't drop a spoiled pussy down here ! I , know how to throw down bitch!"

Rosie stop now! Skid , tried to talk to her " You , have no business picking on my cubs because , you're pissed you didn't get the dick ,and title you want! You , aren't in love with Tanner!"

She , bowed up ... Swinging , she  hit me in my shoulder. Then , across my face... " Hmm! " I spit blood " My turn!"  I , whaled on her ass.. my brother on the background ... Whoo hoo it's SMACKDOWN beat your ass! Dang , I'm glad she hadn't blown up like that in a LONG time! Anna said.

I , hit her so hard with an upper cut she went flying knocked out cold.
I , took a few deep calming breaths " Don't , you ever fucking talk shit about my cubs!  Or , lay a hand on my males !"

" Jax , treat her wounds please love!" I , gave my biggest sales man smile , with a bloody lip " Begonia , why don't you  stay and , have a meal with us while Jax takes care of Rosie?"

Begonia , looks unsure if she can trust I won't fight her " You , didn't say anything rude to me!  Besides , Tanner is Skid's  brother! Shouldn't , we let them catch up?" She nodded.

We , sat on some furs outside and snack on fruits... F female! " Yes Begonia ? My , name is Jessica!" Jessica, why it it you defend your males? I smiled " Because , it strengthens your bonds ! And ,then they know you care enough not to , sacrifice them for stupid reasons! Doesn't ,making the males fight over female arguments seem a , bit careless?"

Yes , but then you get hurt! " I'm from another world called Earth! You , know there females have to be strong because , they don't always have a male to step in! Also , the fathers and brothers usually teach you self defense!"

" Besides , she was trying to pick a fight! I , was trying to be nice ! So , how did you and Skid meet? Did he court you? Or , was it a heated moment of passion all at once?"

She blushes ten shades of red... I giggled " Girl , you're so bashful!!"
Her , other mates blushed a bit ... "Hmm , well let's try to be friends Begonia what do ya say?" Friends?
" Someone , not a mate that you like to talk to , and do stuff together! Aren't you and Rosie friends?"

Uh , no she just wanted to come along and find Tanner!  " Well , this is my mother, my brothers mate Anna , and these are my nieces!"
They all sat down for a bit and compliment her on her beauty... Then she woke up...  Drink , this female, it will ease your headache!

She's ,still out of it but drank it anyway. She , looks over at me ... This , isn't over I'll go to the horse king! " Fine , bring him if we have any trouble .... We , will see what Beast God has to say!"  Yes , maybe father should handle this! Skid said.