Chapter 5 Brat

So , they look at their straws .... What is this game? " Oh , Benny after you left.. I ,told them we can draw straws on who gets to mate with me tonight so it's fair!" He smiled with a blush.

"So , which of you got the longest straw?" They held them up... Benny , grinned and hugged me...
" And , you two can come tomorrow again and , just stay if Sa is alright with it!"

They can stay and guard ,with me tonight! I smiled " Sa! " I , kissed his cheek and hugged him... " Just put our things inside ! " They did that!  Benny , wanted me to ride with him so I did.

When , we got there " Sa , are there other royal families that , could be visiting the caravan it is long?"  Yes , they could as we go through  from the Naga , or dragon clans! I thought " Wow , I remember the other Beastworld , stories I wonder if they're nice?"

This , time Sa carried me in while the others followed we weave through a crowd of males and some females. I looked at the different  specs of males, a females .... Prince Sa , it's good you came! A , male with orange , and yellow streaked hair , having tribal necklace of stones and fangs a snake tail .

Sa , you have a female? Yes , Vinny! Sa , held me a bit snuggly
I , am Vincent a Naga of the hot lands ! " I am Jessica  the traveller!" Your a traveller? I , never  met a pretty traveller!
" Yeah , I got dropped off in a tornado of sand! That's , a bit of ironic humor! Don't you think?"

He , grins big with his fangs gleaming ... Are , you  here for trades? Sa , asked him.. There , is trouble females , and cubs are missing from five clans!  " Do , any of you  have disagreements ,with  clans over particular females? Or , could it be they were taken by that sorcerer?"

The , clan leaders are talking with the kings about it ! Sa , continued on the way to his room and , his friend tags along  I hear a heated debate " Sa , who is that?" Female , he is my father King Luscious ! I looked behind " I'm Jessica! ... Um , what is your clan?"

Horse clan! " Oh , so did a female of your clan go missing too?" He , looks down yes my sister !  " So , what do you think happened?" A feral male ! " Who , do you consider a feral?"

Any , male who is unmated and rejects the kings rule living solitary!
" But , aren't some of you naturally solitary?" Yes , but if they mistreat females that also qualifies!  " Oh I understand now! So , you Naga are considered feral but because you try to , follow the law it's acceptable?"

Yes , female didn't your mother beast teach you! The horse asked. My , momma taught me a lot of things , but not that! I'm a traveller!
He blushed....  I am Tanner! I smiled
He has thick blonde hair , and golden ears , with pale blue eyes his stars are three , so pretty strong I thought to myself.

We , finally made it to Sa's  room he sat me on the furs ... Female! " Call me Jessica! " J Je Jessica , can we pursue you? " Yes , we live on the other side of the river! Vincent , and Tanner smiled. I stood and looked at the stuff he had a big sack of jewels, some pretty furs .

He , put on a necklace...Wear this! I kissed his cheek then suddenly this girl ran in knocking Tolliver to the side ... Sa , your back! Hugging his arm... Turn me loose Fair! No ,be my male! " Hello , he can't be yours were a mated couple!"

You , ugly female! Remove his mark! "No , we are happy I won't do that!" I'll have mother do it! " Well ,then I imagine Beast God will , be very angry because he brought me here!" Just you wait!

" See ,this!" She stared " It's sign language for FUCK YOU!"  I , wanted so bad to do that but... Priest Elda , she took Sa from me!... Princess Fair , she is a female touched by Beast God you can't harm her family!

" Princess Fair , if he wanted to be with you he would have already!" You , ugly female! " Hmm , you're just spoiled and not used to being told NO see as a traveller in my world... I , had to work just like a male and I , could get my ass beat just like a male!  I , got told No plenty it , builds character don't be a brat!"