Chapter 60 There's More!

The next day I , awoke to Ka snuggle my back , and Sin at my front his breathing tickled my neck as he peppered kisses. I , Kiss Sin gently his eyes open , while his hand trails over my ass.

" Good morning!" Let , us pamper you! " Mmm , how about a nice hot bath after we eat!" It's done!
I , get up going to the outhouse and , then to wash my hands at the creek.

When I felt him... Please , I won't hurt you! I , took a deep breath steeling my nerves... " You , already did that!" This , ram fell to his knees ... Please , don't cut my mark! " Oh , I'm not although my mates asked what I wanted! "

" Why ,did you force me? You , didn't even speak to me first?"
The , females before all said I was too ugly or useless! " That's, because most female here are shallow! As , a sheep you are good at gardening right?" Yes , I can also hunt small game but , I don't eat meat!

" As , a sheep your wool can be shorn for making pillows , blankets , and things! They are spoiled! If , I didn't know you had a rough upbringing.. I ,would cut the mark but , I don't want to ruin your life! So ... how , will you make it up to me?"

Please , let me stay by you! "What , about the other four?" Two of them were rootless and wanted to mate , one heard about you and wanted to ensure his seed with you , the other was ordered!

By who sheep? Curtis ,wrapped his tail around me protectively ... The ape! You work for the ape king? Shuu ,asked looking him over...No Prince Shuu! I , bring medicine to trade in the Beast City!

Remus , also overheard and joined the talk.... We could use him for information! He suggested. I thought " I , don't like using someone but since he is a trader he's bound to hear things!"

I also thought about " I , haven't mated Shuu , and Remus yet with what happened!" Can , I please stay ? I know I was wrong! ... "You , can stay but , not next to me! Until , I feel I can trust you!" .... Thank you , thank you! " Build , yourself a shed over there! " We , will be watching you! Harvey growled out.

I , turned going to sit on the furs "Cubs , stay away from that sheep!" They. nodded I'm sure curious but I , wasn't going to elaborate. Harvey , pulled me into his lap purring.

" Did , I do the right thing?" I , have a strong desire to end him! But , I understand and respect your decision ! " I know but ... maybe , he got mixed up with them because he , convinced himself he couldn't find a mate!"

I , know for a long time I had accepted that but ,then you found me! " We , found each other!" I , said kissing him ,he returned it with passion.. Hmm! I , could feel him harden underneath.

We , broke for air... We , don't have to do anything! Harvey said softly..
I thought " I , need to do this for myself!"... I whispered in his ear "After breakfast!" He , smiled kissing my neck he purrs.