Chapter 37 Visit

Who , are you  female? This , purple  haired , pink eyed girl with her males , and guards snapped at me.. "I , accepted him he , asked to be my mate and gave me a gift!"

He , can't do that he promised me! " You , must be Cela! He , told me he promised to think about it... not yes!" I , am princess Cela to you  female!  " Hmm , well if you  haven't made love to him , you  can't force him! You , wouldn't like to be forced so , don't try to force him !"

Shut up female! " No , see Beast God dropped me off here at , the castle in broad daylight to break a curse on Ka!  A ,lot of things happened... but , see just because you're female , or a princess doesn't mean I won't speak up to you !"

Fine I'll take him! " No , you  will not! I , am under the protection of the King's , and Queens here!" I don't believe you! That's , when  guards from  above came over....

Female  , what she says is true if you  attack we , will have to  help her!.... Fine , take us to the Queens! Two , of the guards take them.. I , sat down and nursed the cubs again .... Jessica ,  we all should go too! " Okay!" I got several of the soap , and  comb sets we made , putting on my hide slippers , and  feathered cloak.

Sa , carried me in over his shoulder while Harvey , carried the cubs the others all flanked  me , from the side , and  behind... Sa , your mate had cubs? ... Yes , father  we have a cub too! Harvey , moved the hide so he can see our chubby cubs.

He , smiled stroking him ... I , understand this Princess Cela , wants the male you accepted!
" Yes , my king she said he promised  her , but he told us that he promised to think about it! He , isn't a normal beast , he says  he has beast gods cub!"

I , was born of my mother a lotus flower , and  beast god! He sniffs "Azul , show him you can take any beast form!" He , smiled stripping 
We watch him shift into  a butterfly,  a flower , a giant  fox ,snake , spider , everything from a bug to a ,fish and I do mean all of it.

The , revelation had brought  a sheer shock and , then we followed him in where the priest smiled... Thank , you for coming cub of the Beast god ! She bowed.

After,  he revealed himself the argument she had got shut down. And , was told to leave at which she threatened war if , she couldn't have her way I smiled and  flipped her off.

After , visit there Parker told his father  who hadn't left ,yet about his cubs being  accepted by my niece , with the help of your truly.
They ,shared smiles and we left back shortly after ...

Getting , back we used some animal bones to boil down and make gelatin. I , then got some of our stored fruit  and boil down  with  a little  as a test , adding  a bit of sweet sauce.

While , it cools my mates ground up the nut shells into flour taking  a couple  eggs and water I mix up a dough. I , attempted to make crepes which to my surprise turned out better than I expected.

We , will do this! Instead,  of arguing I let Vincent , and Curtis give it a go while I take the cubs and walk around. Benny , is busy planting flowers he said bring bees since I want a steady supply of sweet sauce,  to make dessert,  season meat , and make wine with.

I , sat the cubs don't in the basket  and , hug his big cuddly frame all those thick muscles he kissed my cheek . The , wind was still cool but not cold I walked  down close to the bridge  and wave  at  " Hey Chris " He slithers across " How , are you all doing?" We're well! She's with cubs!

" Aww , that's great I'll tell Curtis later ! I , thought she might like to see her cousins!" He , smiled and I follow him over . I thought " They , hear well so I'm not worried!" Aunt Jess! Yo sis! Hey girl!  Aunt J ess! " Hey , I heard the good news!  I , brought the new additions to visit!" They , were all excited. Little  Jeremiah, smiled  patting them gently with help. My b abies! " Yeah buddy ! But , Momma has you some more  babies coming too!"  He giggled.