Chapter 74 Get Real

Azul , looks into  my eyes... I, will  talk with  father! " I'm worried!  If  ,she did something then we should  warn all the kings , and get a plan ! Jin , ask Kale to come here please!"

He , nodded diving in   " Let's just  eat breakfast  as usual ! If , anything has happened we need our strength!" Frans brought me some scrambled eggs , leftover boar , and fruits . Then they sat ... then Jin , Kale and " Hello  Beast God Fang!" Hello ,I heard about your  premonition !

" Apparently , I was crying  about  Zombies,  shadow beasts , and  Qin!" I , know I was planning to  go talk with the kings! " Should , we bring  my Momma and the others?"  Wait , for us to get our plans in order!  Stay ,here with the others! " Okay!" I will  come back!

Azul , said  kissing my lips gently "Come back  safely!" He left with  Beast God.. I got myself  some more  food  and sat down.
My baby snakes drank some leftover broth , and had some  boar. I , know  Vincent  and  Curtis  have been  teaching them to  hunt rats but... I , still  want all my baby to  eat well.

I , snuggle  my cub with Sin he licks  my cheek " Want , some more  little one?"  He , nodded getting his cuddles. Sin , gave him some  more then I nurse  my cubs with  Harvey , and Parker, then my mer cubs and... " Curtis , what should  we name her?" Something  pretty! He , smiled  stroking her hair..

" How about  Ruby , or Garnet for her pretty red hair?" Ruby!  She , suckles cooing with a hiss ... " I , think  she likes it!" She does!  All , the snake cubs are , slithering fast after their brothers playing on the sand.

My. chicks fly around  above their brothers  dropping small rocks.  and leaves on their  brothers . I giggled but thought  " Those , little rascals  will  get payback on their brothers later! Maybe , it's time to lay down the , no hurting brothers rule!"

Winston  , Vincent  and Tanner  finished the roof and are building  a bed  while the others  decided to work hard on the treehouse . The , outhouse got finished I was still  asleep.

So... I had the boys take  a couple  furs closer to the hut  so the cubs could  sleep  there! And , I could  also watch the men work , possibly go swimming later.

But , I am very concerned about that dream it would  be smart to get up high and have some sort of traps ... Hmm maybe  huge logs take a bunch out if they attack? I hope!

Kale had his guards help with  building the treehouse  it has rooms but built  around , and on top of each other with  a big porch , and a ladder with vines  to swing to other trees like  Tarzan.

But , my brothers and mates decided to make something like an elevator but with a big bucket ,vines  a stone wheel, and a spiraling ladder. The next couple nights were hard for me.

I was worried about what would happen but.. I , mated Kale and tried to stay busy with a smile. We built a smoker and the treehouse got done.

 We built a smoker and the treehouse got done

Now , to make some furniture and.. figure , out what to do in a bathroom hurry..

There , was a storage room at the bottom of the big tree.. Some , of the peacock males join my mates regularly to train. Azul , hasn't come back yet... I'm , just going to have to resist going to him.

We , took the cubs for a walk on the beach... Well me Ka , and Parker. Jax , is mixing herbs for a sick peacock female! Another week passed... we , are eating fish  and having juice.. suddenly there are hawk , dragons , and all sorts of birds flying over us.

" Oh no , something must  have happened!" Blaze flew me up the treehouse then they brought all the cubs up.. Sin stayed up there with us. My brothers climb up to help...

" I hope the others will be okay!" They , began to land.... Curtis , spotted my Momma and a male.. Jessica, is in the treehouse!
Curtis found the others .

Anna , Montana , and family came up  " Momma I missed you! Did , bad things happen?"  That's , one way of putting it! Zombies , and that Qin is the one in control of them! Then Jeremy said ... Shoot em up Johnny... shit just got real? I giggled for the first time in a while.. " Now , we have to survive an episode of "the dead!"