Chapter 69 Thank You

Yes my queen! She , actually hit Tanner then , his mate got angry and fought Rosie , after she hit her twice! You , know she was mean in the Beast City! 

" May , I speak about that my queen?" She nodded "They , spotted Tanner , and I there so I got off his beast form and politely introduced myself as his mate! Tanner , did the same , then she told me to stay away from him , so I showed her my mate mark! She , still wanted to convince him to leave me , sayings I wouldn't give him cubs ! I , assured her I have tried a few times and , he will get to try again after my newest cubs wean!"

" After , I introduced the cubs to Daddy Tanner's family , she called them all ugly pissing me off!"
He , should be with me not that ugly female! " You , know why Beast God likes me? Hmm? Because I treat others the way I want to be! Let , that sink in next time you want to try for a good male!"

You , speak bold words female!  " Tanner , has Azul not asked his father Beast God to come from the skies many times?" She , tells the truth mother God , and goddess came to the ceremony at the temple! " Azul please?" Father , enjoys all the extra attention and gifts for mother! He ,said with a grin.

Hmph , we're waiting on nothing! I shook my head as , the sand tornado came from above.. our , hair all wind blown now..

He chuckled... What , could my cubs mate need? " Well , just to prove a point that I know the beast God and .... maybe boost moral for you!" He , grins and looks stoically at them... I am who she says !  They ,were speechless... 

You  may speak! He eyes them ... Rosie , confidently marches forward and swung at me but.... Let go! No , you will not touch my cubs mate!
I know about everything! You , want Tanner because , he saw who you really liked and , it would have caused trouble! So , you wanted him to give you power, then you can have his brother!

The queen looks stoically at Rosie ... Which , of my cubs do you like?
Prince Roman!  ...You , know he likes another female! So , court another of the clan! .... Who , I have never seen the female!

That , does not matter Rosie! He said no already!  The ,queen said firmly while she turned and , ran off back towards the beast city. Later , they left after having a talk with Beast God I ,sent some jelly , and fresh pie , for he and goddess Luna to enjoy.

I finally got to nurse and give all the cubs food with extra cuddles. My , older cubs , went on hunting trips every day a caught something .
The , next few weeks went by normally my chicks , were learning to fly! And , also starting going on hunts too.

We , all packed up and informed the kings of our trip through the guards . The , ship is big enough we are all going and , will anchor close to Peacock Island village .

That , way we can do with the peacock clan while we , take turns going to visit the mer clan. After , a few hours my chicks landed between me and , their daddies for a short rest.

As , we got to the ship he was in the edge of the water " Hello Lanze!"  He smiled... You , have many cubs now! " Hmm , yes I do ! So , what have you been up to lately?" He , blushes with a slight grin.

I , first went back to the clan to  see what had changed. After , Jin came back again to warn us of , trouble and to hatch your cubs King Kale requested they stay but didn't!

" No, of course not! I , have water  behind us at the , hut also the river on the other side! Besides, our female cubs nurse from me , as well as eat sea meat!"

Nurse? " They , suckle milk from my breasts! I'm a mammal!" He blushed.... " It's , nothing to be embarrassed about! It's just the natural way on land!" Hmm , but they are mer! " They , are also part of me!'

So , my cubs were all sat on the ship first then , we swam out climbing the net ladder. About , an hour later we anchor near the peacock village.. There , the chief came out to greet us , having been informed of our visit.

Hello female's! "Hello chief! Thank you, for allowing us to visit , docking our ship there!" He , was in surprise , shock or stunned.