Chapter 36 Pleasure and what the?

His,  mother  sat on the furs with  his sister , and his other male siblings look around at all our projects  which Ka , Tanner,  and  Harvey show them around.

They , seem surprised I have a mer mate.... So , Jessica you had cubs? I , look at his mother " Yes , seven days  ago!" I smiled ... Mother , we have a cub together!
His wolf , panther,  and blue hair  winged  brother came over.. to , see all the cubs her mates had a nonplussed look ..

I thought  " Oh well!" ... "What , did you name her?" His , sister has blue hair , like the brother there... Lilly! " Oh how pretty! It ,suits her!" She , nodded.  Jax , held his little sister checking  her over.

" I , have a gift  for you! We , made a bunch  for the spring  gala but , I want to  give you  one!"  Tolliver ,  handed her one ... It's , scented soaps that make your  skin feel good  , a pretty comb to tend your  hair and.. " Some , herbs that detox your lady bits , and make you  feel fresh ,smelling great!" You , just put them in a hot bath mother!

She , had a slight smile.. I picked my cub with  Jax up so she could  see him... I , stood and looked  at his sister  closer " So cute!"  We , visited a while and then she took  Jax for  a walk.

We , ate breakfast together  his brother asked... Can I pursue you?  I thought  about it and thought " Well , it wouldn't hurt to court and think it over!?" ... " Yes , you  can court me!" He , smiled going into a hide pouch and , he gave me a moonstone " You're , giving me this now?"

You , are worthy to be mine! I , was a bit confused by that because , usually males are the other way around and aim to prove themselves. " Thank you! What is your name?"

Name me!  I , was born of the lotus flower which , says I am a child of the beast god! " Wow!" I smiled.
Cub , you promised princess Cela! ... No , mother I said I would think about it! ... Are , you sure cub? He looks at her head mate .. Yes!

I am thinking " Did , Beast God plan this?"  .... "What ,names do you like?" I asked with a smile.. He sat in thought.. My hair is blue, I can take any beast form the lotus I birthed from smelled of musk , earth and fresh rain , I am told it had a purple flower!... " Hmm let me think...Do , you like Alcide it means blessed warrior?" 

Maybe , something a bit more humble " Azul , for your blue hair" he smiled big " You like like it?"  What , is your name? " Jessica!"

I , can stay in the river in one of my beast forms! " As , long as you get along with Dylan!" I thought " Okay it's weird to be born from a lotus but... Mythology, talks of gods mating in swan form and , other ways so I guess it's no too far of a stretch!"

After, a while his mother and her crew left... Azul , was quickly put to work helping the others with ,  getting me a hot bath while Jax and Harvey sew me new panties Curtis took the cubs inside and Vincent carries me inside.

I kissed him  " Curtis!". He sat the cubs on the furs and sealed my lips they slowly undress me with smirks.. Breaking for air " I , haven't stopped bleeding yet!" We ,know let us spoil you! Curtis suckled my breasts relieving me .

While , Vincent stroked my belly massaging my lower back " mmm "
Azul , brought water in with the others blushing at my , current state of intimate pleasure.

He , had a hard on bad but I need to wait to mate ... Winston , looks at me hungrily I was taken to the bath I happily sat in " Winston , would you get in and wash me?"

He , took off his hide sliding in the big stone tub I , lean back resting in his arms while he purrs washing me " This feels so good!" Bai , never let me bathe with her! I , cocked my head back kissing him.

When , there was a banging at the door the others  went outside.

His , dick hardened and my horney self couldn't hold back ... I , turned lowering on that huge cock. I , bounced until pleasure burst forth , thought " Dang , I wasn't bleeding like a lot just a few spots ! Maybe , I'm not pregnant I've got to nurse the cubs first!" Then , there was a female yelling so... I , got out and put on the dress Vincent made me.
Azul looks angry " What's wrong Azul?"