Chapter 47 Thank you!

I , got up hearing the cubs growl , and howl " Oh , my babies you all caught something! Momma is proud!" My cub with Sa got a rabbit , my cub with Tolliver got something but " Phew , baby you got sprayed with stinky stuff!" He , looked up and I giggled at his pout " Momma loves you all ! My cub with Benny got a fish , and my cub with Jax he got something that looks like a big squirrel I gave the smiles

" My , boys let your daddies take care of your kills and , let's get a good bath in momma's soap!"
Parker got them some hot bath water and helped me bathe them.
This , time I could tell he agreed they needed a good bath.... since he tied a hide around his face.

After , that was done  Dylan , and Jin got back with the big bucket "These are big ones ! " I got some pepper , garlic , stone fruits and pick some corn that had come up  and  put them to the side .." Okay first we need to put salt in the water and boil them to purge awhile then... We , add fresh water and the seasonings and boil awhile longer!"

They , both got started when a wolf came towards the house as he got closer... Hello female! " Good morning Shuu! And , my name is Jessica!" ... Jessica!  " Come , why don't you help with breakfast and talk?"
I , have this regular beast wolf! "Well , process the meat and save the hides please!" I have these fruits for you! ... And , mother said females like this too! He blushed.
And , started massaging my shoulders " Mmm , yes Shuu I really like the massage!"

He , continues for a bit... Where , do you want me to clean it? Tanner , came over.. I'll show you!
After , about  half an hour my other mates got back  with few trees they found,  some fruits,  vegetables , herbs , and a big bull.

They all got busy process the meat  " Blaze , would you  light up the fire in the smoker?" He , grinned and hugs me.. I , feel  something through the bond " What's , bothering you dirty bird?" He ,just wrapped me in a hug solemnly.

I pat his back " Come lay down  with  me!" He , didn't  say what happened... We , snuggle  as I stroke his head .. " My , sweet bird what worried you?"  I'm so sorry mate! She tricked me! " Who , tricked you into what? Your , mark is right here!"

That , female she used love potion  and I thought she was you! He cried... " Did , she mate with you?"
Yes! " But , she can't have your mark so she can't control you! Stay away from her !"

" Azul!" I , called out as he came in... I will ask father to help! " She , must have known you  have a mate or , she wouldn't have used such means!" Jessica , please forgive me! 

" Don't , go  anywhere  near her again ! Or , let someone take advantage of us like this! Who is the bitch?" That, female Cela she did it and , when it's effect faded I saw she wasn't you Ka found me!  "So , she's angry she can't use you against me then!"

He came in... That , female tried to use the scent she burned on , the fire to get me too but Azul hit me! Sa said. "So , this is her revenge power trip!" After , a few deep breaths and focusing my on my words..

" I , am not happy this happened but... Maybe , Beast God will tell us what to do! I won't let her bully us!"
Who , is Cela to want revenge? "She , is a princess who claimed Azul promised to mate her but.. he , only promised to think about it!Then , he chose me! And , she made threats!"

A , swirling tornado came down after Azul ,stood there looking up... Where , is the other mate of yours?
" In , the hut Beast God!" Now I told you to call me what? .. "Fang , forgive me I want to be respectful!"
Now , let us break this spell!

He , stood in front of Blaze ! Who , is very upset he said something in beast language... a series of yips , howls , chirp, and clicks , and a hiss at the end. He held his head in tears. ... I , removed her spell ! But , be careful I , may have to intervene if she continues this rampage I , will come!.. His , warning made me feel like , there was more trouble ahead
" Thank you!" He smiled and left.