Chapter 7 Relax

The , next  morning I slept in as the crickets sing I ,awoke  to a fresh breeze a soft sprinkling rain the scent and flowers,  and wet earth waft I felt warm fur wrapping me in a hug " Sa"  I kissed  his muzzle.

He , purrs licking my cheek pulling me closer with his paw  "Did , Benny go hunting with the others?" He , chuffed  I took that as a yes the soft breeze became ,  a hard one so I got up I peeked out of the door " Sa , this storm is picking up! Do ,we usually have storms in is it just  seasonally?"

He shifted.. Come , to bed so you  don't  get sick! I , shut the door  and crawled in snuggle to his while  his tail  strokes my legs I draped my leg over comfortably , as my fingers trace his chest our lips met gently... Jessica! "Yes Sa?" Would , you  accept Ka? " Mm , well why do you  ask? I  , kinda  thought that Nim is who he likes?"

She , is the one who tricked him with  love potion he wanted to  see you  , yesterday but the caravan came! " How , did you know?" A , messenger came late last night!

I nodded " I might! But , after the way he acted before ... hmm it doesn't  matter since he was under a spell I guess!" Ka , father is peacock clan! " That , would explain his blue green hair! How ,did he end up cursed anyway?"

He sighed... Ka , wanted to tell you  later! " I'll , wait then!" We , snuggled  as I sang " Country roads , take me home" He , smiled at me and  purrs... I , sang the song  " Drift Away "

He , purred to the tune as I sang... There ,was a knock at the door so Sa answered... Ka!  "Let , him in Sa it's raining!"  He came inside .. I , combed my hair and I , saw my clothes were changed and thought " Sa , must've made these!" I smiled.

" Good morning Ka!" I sat on the furs thinking " Okay , listen and be calm!" He , nodded and stood there with Sa " What , are you both doing ? Sit , with me and talk!" They sat ... I , am sorry about before! Nim , I refused to be her male so she bought a potion from the sorcerer!

I , swallowed and looked down " She , like most females here is very spoiled ! To , the point they don't develop healthy minds , staying like a child in that sense she , never grew up it's a psychological problem!"

Don't, you like being spoiled? I giggled.. " Of , course I do but if my mother had not taught me , to share I would be selfish , if she had not taught me to help myself , and others I wouldn't know compassion , if I didn't understand the word No like Nim... I , wouldn't understand that sometimes God says no because , he has something more suited to you , or there are other reasons , the point is if I treat others the way I want to be treated then karma is good!"

He took my hand... Thank , you so much for saving me! Can , I be your male? Before , I  can answer there are growls at the door ... Sa , looks out the window... Nim , and her males! I , walked to the door.. No , Jessica! " Sa , if she attacks me she will be punished by the kings! Unless , she has balls of steel and , doesn't mind leaving I'm fine sweetheart!"

I stepped outside " What , brings you here Nim?" KA , COME TO ME NOW ! " No , I just accepted him as mate!"  She , looked at me furiously teeth clenched.. KILL HER! " Fuck you bitch! Don't , have those males fight mine! Get , your ass down here and , fight me yourself! Or , are you chicken shit!"

" Come , on I've got ninety nine problems and a bitch ain't one!" We , are currently having the stare down of the year... " Didn't , your mother teach you? If , you can't say something nice ... Don't , say anything at all? I match energy and I , will fight your ass don't try that bullying shit with my mates!"

Kill her , kill her , kill her! Mate , we can't kill a female the kings will send us out of the city! " Nim , the only problem you really have is your too spoiled like most here! Do , you think you're the only female to ever , have a broken heart hearing the word NO?"

I , will never give up on Ka! " Why , it looks to me like you have a dozen cutie pies to love? If , he's happy you should accept God , has other plans for your harem!" Don't , look at my males! " Relax , Nim I don't want to take them ! But , I will give them compliments because , they are hunks so ... Go , back fuck and smile when your little cubs pop out!" They , turned beet red and they all left.