Chapter 31 Are you?

I , washed his wounds with , cool water and a clean hide . " These , three deep gashes need stitches so , get me a bone needle and your hair to sew with Curtis!"

He , did that while Jax , and Harvey made medicine for his wounds , and another to bring down his fever. " Hold his flesh together!" Curtis did . This , poor young snake had shifted in his pain asleep so we sewed the claw gashes , on his back the bite on his leg , then the third degree burns on his belly.

"Get , him a moon stone!" Vincent , put one in his mouth "In , the morning Sa let me go with you .. We , will inform the kings and , let Bai know we are taking care of him!"

I , will go too! "Okay , Curtis we will go together!" I , covered him with a hide and went back to bed Harvey , and Jax took turns checking on him.

Early , the next morning I hurry to pee as I , came out I see three leopard who look like " Is , Parker your father beast?" Who , are you female? " I'm, Jessica a lot of things happened , come inside your brother fell from the sky he's hurt bad!"

Female, you smell like father! "Yeah , I know ! Come inside!" Daddy Curtis! Cubs! " Parker , is hunting they will be back soon! "
Where is mother? I , waited for Curtis to answer but , he said nothing " She's , alright but wait for your father to explain the rest!"

You , aren't mother we won't listen! Curtis , hissed and gave them a stare. I , pat his shoulder "It's okay!" Aunt J ess! " Hey little man!" Who is that cub? "He's my nephew Jeremiah!"

Jax , came in with more medicine paste... Mate , Harvey went on the hunt he's getting more herbs!" That's good! Jeremiah , went over and started stirring the , paste around for Jax.. he smiled with a chuckle... I have a little student already!

I , giggled " At , least he's trying to help!" Jeremiah , followed him to put the paste on... We fix it! He , said patting our patient.

Who ,are you female? They growl lowly.. Curtis , hissed at them "Curtis , don't hurt them! Listen, your mother made a deal with a sorcerer , and got in trouble with Beast God! She ,lost her mate marks ! And , now I'm their mate so she is safe , with the priest at the castle! We ,are going later if you want to see her after breakfast! We , thought your father should tell you so.. I , hope he doesn't get mad about this!"

Curtis , took them outside to talk . I wasn't worried about anything until I heard hissing , growling I look outside " Stop it now! All of you!" Female , you hurt our mother! " Really , your mother tried to have me killed first! All , because she was mad Harvey mated with me , before they came back to this world!"

You , took papa Harvey away! "No , I love him but I , would never stop him from loving any of you! He , raised you after they disappeared!" You , leave them alone female!

He , hit the three of them with his tail " Curtis , now Bai with think I made you do it!" Hmph , I'll tell her! I , kissed his cheek and went to check on them. I , started dragging them when he grabbed them, with his tail dropping them by the door.

After , about an hour my men all came back with fish , clams , deer , rabbits , and vegetables.

Cubs! " Parker, I invited them in earlier and they kept asking who I am ... I sighed " I , had to tell them they growled and , they went outside but got into it with Curtis!" He looked at them ... They , will heal ! " I , know but Bai will think it's my fault!"

I , told you not to worry! I , will talk to her! " I know!" A , little more than an hour later we all ate and started on the way. Jeremiah , stayed with Harvey , and Jax while me , Parker , Curtis , and Sa go to the castle.

Getting , into the throne room Sa , spoken to King Moe , Ka's father gets explained all the events and somehow Bai heard running in.
Where , is my cub? Mother! Cubs! They , all hugged each other .. Bai , Harvey , and Jax are with him! " We , gave him a moon stone too! His , wounds are trying to heal!"
You bitch! Don't touch my cub!
" I'm, the one who said bring him in Curtis, I , was worried for him and sewed his gashes together while they prepared medicine for his fever , and cuts! Are , you so ungrateful?"