Chapter 39 Who? 18+ 🌶🍑🍋🍒🥒🍆🍌♨️

So , after  our kiss I sat with Dylan who was wearing that green , cloth the mer get from the ocean here. He , and Blaze both pass me bites while I , do the same for them.

Then ,Vincent , and Curtis  joined  in we all shared a kiss without getting frisky. The ,cubs are eating both cooked , and raw meat as my mates said, they need to it's a natural thing for them. Harvey , and  Jax shifted going to play with cubs.

We , all finished eating so I went for  a walk around the men all work on there little projects but I , went to the creek stripping I get in . Even , the creek  is pretty  deep so it doesn't  aggrevgate  Dylan!

It didn't  take him long to find me slipping  in unnoticed  a licking  her underwater  I swallow moans as he sucks  I ran my fingers through his hair the dam burst. He , slowly kissed his way up nipping gently.

As , he licks my nipples I , whimper  a moan he  rolled the gently  ..  I , lick his lips teasingly as he growls  ..I , suck his lip he kissed me hungrily grinding against my wetness.

His , plentiful  length teased the tip at my entrance he , plunged on deep  we moan. He , lays me on the moss thrusting  slowly at first.
As , we got our rhythm I buck  my hips.

I , lick his nipples  earning a hiss and a deep pounding  we moan loudly as he held my thighs water splashing . I felt his cock pulsing as I tightened around  him " Aggh umm I'm going to  cum!"  Cum with  me pearl ! He , slammed in a few times  , holding  deep  we moan into  passionate kisses.

As , our pleasure  high came down  ... my Vincent  slithers in shifting to his orc form two , big members await... after Dylan  pulled out.. he  lifted  me I wrapped my legs  around  as he aligns his two cocks  he enters  we moan.

He ,waited  for  me to adjust then he ate my peaks while thrusting up I lick the shell of his ear nibbling . My , hands explore his chest as he sat I bounce on his members I moan ,and  he hissed he thrusts up while I bounce. 

He , shifts to his bipedal form  slithering onto the bank. He, lays  me on his  coils our pleasure builds, he thrusts deep as I held him close we came in pleasure.

We , rested a bit then I got dressed  , and got a fruit to snack on laying in the bed.. Well , that only lasted  a little  while Blaze  shut the door revealing his red hot and ready member.

We had a passionate round coming  together  when Curtis  joined our party getting his turn  of naughty time . I had been totally bred.

Harvey  came in to wash me ... I , trace his face , with my fingers  he looks  at me longingly .. I kissed him gently  " Is it okay if I rest and we mate later? Maybe ,after we eat again!" Yes , sealed my lips with a kiss and ,snuggled me for  a nap.

After , while  I woke up to Winston , on my left in Beast form and Harvey on my right... I , scratched their ears they both  purr , licking my cheek , I scratch their  bellies and , travel lower they both shifted ..

The , three of us had a few rounds of passion..  Azul , brought  me some food to the bed Parker , brought juice he made with the fruits.  They , take up spots next to me as  they fed me licking the juices off my lips  we share  kisses.

They ,worship me in bed spilling there hot loads. The ,one thing  I noticed different with Azul he seems to heal my sore pussy.. " Maybe  ,it's his seed?" I thought..
All , my men took there turns with me .. I was  SORE but Azul  healed me but I still  enjoy them washing every inch of me in the hot bath..
After  , I was out and  dressed the cubs cuddle with  mean the bed.

I , hummed a tune " Did , my boys have fun playing with  Daddies?" They , nod licking my hands , I kissed their cheeks.  There , was a knock  at the door .. Sa , opened it ... I , was hoping to meet your female!... Jessica,  this female wants to see you! I thought  "Who , could this be?"