Chapter 42 Remember

Winston , and Vincent show Sin how to cook while Harvey , and Jax stand guard by me and the cubs play the others ,move the chicken coop , and tend the garden .

About , an hour a bunch of beasts bring several females , and cubs "Hello ,females my mates and I will take you to the castle!" They , all got down with the , cubs and walk over.

"Harvey , and Jax are healers let them check on you!" No , don't touch us! Evil female! " Evil , what is it you you think I did?" Hmph , you worked with them to get a reward!

" I , most certainly did not! I , broke the curse on them to , get your ungrateful behind back!" We , have no reason to believe you female!

Don't, talk to my mate that way! I , am a cub of Beast God!" He , came to my side hugging me.... More lies!
" My , Azul can take any beast form!" Fine , I will prove it and stop the disrespect to my mate! I ,will not put up with that!

He shifted into a flower, a sheep , wolf , tree bird and then stopped... Are , you satisfied or not? They , blush and nod putting on his loin hide... I kissed him " Thank you!"

We , made our way to the castle and , the smart mouth walked while , the cubs walk alongside me. We got to the castle , leaving all of them with the priest , and Kings.

On , the way back " Azul!" Yes lotus blossom? " When you got captured ... You , could have escaped but stayed behind with Dylan to , give them a chance to ask for help right?" He stopped lifting me .. My , lotus blossom is the smartest, sweetest , most beautiful mate! Leaving smooches all over ..

I , laughed tickling his ribs he went for mine I ran while my mates chuckled the cubs mewl , and howl.
Tolliver joined with Tanner in our fun which turned into us all playing all the way home with the cubs.

I , fell out on the bed laughing the cubs joined me and went to sleep..
Early, the next morning... I , got up to go to the bathroom as I , stepped out into our hallway.. There , are males talking I don't recognize....

Ka , went out the front door... We , want to thank you , female for bringing ours back! " Oh , thanks very much! I'm glad I could help! But um thank Azul , and Dylan they were caught with them and I made a deal breaking their curse to get your females , and cubs!"

They , left their gifts and talked with my mates while I , got a fruit to snack on ...

The , next week went peacefully all my mates work on a dress for that ceremony to honor the Beast God I work on the fan using my mates feathers that fell out , Azul shifted and I got some of his too. I , used the bone needle, a strand of Parker's , hair ,and sewed a fan of pretty feathers with a seashell at the bottom. the box we put the soap in , comb. Taking , a piece of claw saved from one of their kills I carved ...

To Beast God and his mate with love Jessica!

We , got everything ready for our visit to the ceremony except the , fresh meat ,which they can get tomorrow morning before we go.

I , picked some fresh flowers saving a few of their feathers to , use in the morning. We , had a good breakfast and the cubs pouted but , they got a hot bath and I combed their fur out that evening.

The next morning the smell of fresh dew in the air, and a soft breeze blew the wind chimes I , went to pee and then washed my hands , and brushed my teeth at the creek..
My , pearl is so beautiful! Dylan , comes up with fish , clams , and some.. " You , found crawfish those are good! Back , on Earth we would have crawfish boils we put lots of spices , corn , cry roots , stone fruits it was good!"

There , are lots of them down river the other beasts don't eat them!
I , wrapped my arms around him.. "My fishy man, I love you!" He , kissed me in return getting out to shift... I'll , have to remember that and , get my morning kiss this way!"