Chapter 56 How many?

So , Damania and her mates left Winston told An'an and her cubs goodbye . Then , we left this time I rode Shuu beast form we stopped halfway taking a break I ate some fruits.

Then I hear... " Who , is that crying?" What , crying Jessica? "Loves , do you seriously not hear that?" It's mother nature! She , is happy the fight earlier stopped! "So , would she be your grandma?" Azul chuckled.

My , mate surprised me again! We , got up to leave and , heard footsteps running out way.... I , know we should just go ahead but , the cubs are curious too.......

Don't eat me! I'm too greasy , I'm so tough! The , voice yelled fast on its feet.. then " Wham " this , girl in a hoodie ran smack into Vincent... Sss snake! I got down. Anna said ..Chill , out girl Vincent won't eat you!

" You're safe with us! Did , you wake up here?" No , I fell down the stairs a... And what? I , don't know I'm confused! " Okay , come with us , then we can get something to eat and talk!"

Jessica, we will hunt and come home! " Okay Blaze , Tolliver be careful loves!" What do you have two boyfriends? " Most , of them are my mates , or eh husbands! These , four are my nieces mates and he is my brother!"

What? " Your, in Beastworld huh it's a polyamorous society!" Err , no friggin way! " Cubs , stay close to Daddies!" Wow , those are your babies! That , came out of you! "Yes , I am expecting now!" Whoa , so eh when's the big day?

At , the end of this moon cycle!
She , walked along as Vincent carried me I , twirl my fingers in his hair ... " So , what is your name?"  Kimmy! " Where , are you from? Your , accent sounds European?"

No, um Australian actually! " So where did you fall?" At , the stairway  on the hike to Mammoth cave, and saw some steps I didn't remember! I slipped and fell !

I just nodded as we got to our hut we had to throw the crawfish  in the bushes it went bad and "Phew , what a waste of good  food!" He kissed my cheek..

We , will  get  more!  Female , are you hurt anywhere? " This , is Harvey he's one of my mates and  a healer!"  My neck is sore!  " Can , you  take the hoodie off?" She did ... " It's , bruised pretty bad!"

Female , I will apply warm root!  He gently rubs it ... Does it feel any better? She nodded.. So , how do I get back? " Um , you don't ! Beast God , probably sent you  here to take mates , and  help improve the  fertility, and  lives of others here!"

I ,can't do this I have a boyfriend! " Well , I know it's a lot to take in but hey there are lots of  good looking singles , in Beast City and no shortage!"

No , I'm engaged with a ring see!
I sigh " We , can help you out for  awhile  but ... eventually , you'll have to take mates to survive!"
Come relax girl! Montana , tries to make conversation ...

After , a little while the smell of meat , and  vegetables waft through our flower fields ... So , how did you  end up with so many men? I , giggled and told my story from  day one...

Whoa! So , you guys are like princes!  They nodded.. " So , I was wondering ... Kimmy, you are welcome to  stay here awhile  but... the , Queens could  get you your own room and guards to protect you! I , know you  probably want some space to think!"

Father , can arrange a choosing! Shuu suggested .. A choosing? " He , means the males all fight and , you  choose mates from them! Or , you  could  allow them to ,  court you until your  comfortable!"

I'm not ready for that yet! ... Hey , babe we understand but , this world is a whole lot different!  Anna, said  with a smile.

So , Kimmy stayed upstairs for the next  week  and ... Wake up , beautiful today is the gala! " Mmm , okay Jin! " His , cool claw brushing my cheek.

We , got up and dressed Kimmy  was curious so she is helping pack the goods for sale. The , cubs snuggled me for  a little bit before we left and stay close as we get there a set up Shuu , and Parker  wanted Kimmy to meet the Queens ... Cub , you  brought another female! " She is a traveller!"  Wolf Queen , looks Kimmy up and down... How ,many males do you want?