Chapter 29 Sincere

The , others finally got back from the hunt Vincent , got jealous of the clothes Curtis made and made me an outfit too.

I kissed him " Vincent , how was the hunt ?" Good , I ate a furry ape creature , and brought you some boar , and fruits! I smiled.

I see they also caught a zebra-like beast, some big rabbits, lots of berries , and nuts " Let's ,save the hides and I , want to make bone combs ! When , we get enough soaps we can sell wares on the street!"

I , got more sweet sauce! I kissed his cheek "Thanks Benny! Maybe , we can make wine with some , of this , rice , and fruits then enjoy some after I give birth!" 

I , looked over at.. Parker , who is stroking my ass " Where , do we get the tree that makes oil from the branches?" We can get it!  I smiled .. " Later , first let's eat and take care of things at the castle!"

As the smell of pork wafted ... I , hold my nose, and mouth running to the outhouse. I , rubbed my belly "Babies , please give Momma a break okay!"  I go back out and... Aunt J ess ! He , reached up with tears " Aww , baby you miss your momma!"  I , patted his back singing lullabies " We , can try to call later Jeremiah I promise!"

I , kissed his cheek and seeing Ka shift I sat with him " Uncle Ka ,has pretty feathers!"  He ,wrapped us in his wings and Jeremiah petted him .

We , ate breakfast and then made our way to the castle. As we go in ... "Hello Priest! " I , see she is busy with Bai " Are , the leopard , Tiger , and wolf kings still here?"
... Curtis , stay away from her! "QingQing, the three of us are mates now!" You bitch!

" I , gave them the choice! You , didn't talk to them about how to get back!" I , won't ever do that again! "I , know that! Because , everyone makes stupid mistakes! So , know this.... They , are still fathers to the cubs and I , don't expect anything to change so... stop , thinking of me as your enemy, get this mess straight you got yourself in , and get yourself some mates after!"

She , started to slap me and a hand caught hers ... Bai , don't hit her! She , is favored by Beast God! I , looked to my right " Queen Mei Mei"  I step back quietly.. Bai , we cared for you as Parker's mate! Why did you see remove his mate mark?

I'm , sorry it was the price for coming back to see our cubs! ..

She , took a long deep breath and fixed her eyes on Bai sternly ... As , a mother I understand why you are upset , I also understand wanting to see your cubs but , as a mate you crossed the line! Shouldn't , you have asked Beast God?

My , queen I know I messed up but she...

Now she is crying... It's , her fault I can't be with them anymore!  I turned to them " Parker , Curtis , Winston did I , give you the choice to decide on your own , or try to force you?"

No , you didn't force us! You asked! Curtis said " Queen Mei Mei , even if I am favored by Beast God... I'm , not as strong as them! I , just used my instincts, and resources to escape the last time!"

What happened?...Shut up Jessica! " Bai , I am going to answer our queen! Harvey, and I , were having a private conversation by the edge of the forest... I , got upset and went a short ways and sat by a tree then this wolf , and panther cornered me.. And , said they are going to take me to their leader I grabbed a stone , and a handful of sand . I threw the stone hitting the panther in his head , and blinded the wolf with sand and yelled for Harvey to get help, and ran just before they could grab me I jumped off the cliff into the river!" Female , you can swim?

" Yes , my king I can! I , learned to swim as a cub in rivers , and swimming pools!" Were , you injured at the cliffs? "I , bruised my bones when I hit from that height!"
We , found her knocked out hugging a log! Sa told them.. Bai , what did you do? " Winston , heard her say it before... She , told them to capture me , because she wanted me to die so she could have Harvey!"  You , must make a sacrifice Bai.. a sincere one! The , priest said looking her in the eyes.