Chapter 58 First Shift and Great Question

Azul , put my snake sloth dress on and , covered me with the cloak they made ... I , will get you food love! I'm right there ! Involuntary , silent tears drip as he warms up stew.

Here , try to eat! I sat up and let him feed me " W w where are the cubs?" I asked in tears... Safe! With your brother! " Good , I don't want our cubs to see me like this!" We , will end those bastards!

" They , knocked me out and .... forced me!" Shh Shh! " What , if I have cubs with them! They , show provide!" We , will raise your cubs and , they aren't coming around anymore!

" Harvey , is he.. He will heal ! He , gained a third mark! My thoughts ran wild " But , I know he deserves it!" He, fed me the soup and juice... " Can , I have some more?" He , tried to kiss my forehead leaning back ... he , said nothing but I knew it hurt his feelings ...

After he came back... " Azul , I I know it wasn't you... I'm sorry I hurt your feelings!" I , curled up in his lap where I felt safer. And , he fed me slowly ... Shh blossom I know!

Later in the evening.... they , came in Harvey passed out in his beast form ..... Jessica , what exactly happened? " We , were on the way back from Harvey's , patient and stopped for , just a minute those three males said they were going to mate me... and , Harvey so I ran using my mate marks ... I , knew you were coming they knocked me out!"

" When , I woke up they had already.... the last one ran off !"

They , look at each other as if they knew something I didn't... Tanner , came next to me...Pretty , there were five of , them one of them we lost his trail..

Four , are dead! Sa said. " I , feel like a coward leaving Harvey but.. I , knew they would run and then you could catch up to us!" Parker hugged me ... No , we would want you to run! " I , still feel terrible!" They , each took turns comforting me while Harvey , is on the bed next to me.

They , caught some rabbits , and got fruits they made barbecue , and some pie.... I , lay on the bed quietly next to Harvey , angry but not at him.

The , next few weeks were hard but it began to get easier. I , had to be strong for my cubs , my mates , and forgive those beasts for myself. My ,estorus came and after ...

I , made myself wake up I pee and started meat , and vegetables leftover from the night before early before my mates left to hunt. My , cub with Jax came outside his bones started creaking and suddenly " My baby , my cub look at you!" I , laugh as he takes his first steps in orc form.. " Momma is so proud!"

Then , my boys with Sa , Benny , and Tolliver came out all going through their fine shift " Come , here my boys I love you so much!"

Mom ma ! " Yes my boy?" We love you too! My , babies still so young look nearly five years old. I , felt surrounded by love. " My , babies why don't you name yourselves?"

My cub with Sa ... I am Sam ! My cub with Benny... I am Clay! My cub with Tolliver... I am Will
My cub with Jax ... I am Silver!
" My , good boys all picked great names ! Now , we should make you hides for modesty , when in your orc form okay little loves!"

Anything , you want Momma! I , kissed their cheeks " Now , help momma with the meat , but don't touch the fire!" They , all had their turn turning the meat. " Now , take those shells to the grinder daddies made!"

They , each did it I knew my mates were smiling behind me.. "Come sit and talk with me !" They sat with me... " Your. daddies can teach you to hunt and do chores but , I want to teach you how to read , and write!"

" Also , about how to handle rude people especially females here! It's , important not to be a push over but ... we can't ever let our tempers get the best of us so remember this... treat ,others the way you want to be treated! " Momma , what if she's mean and we do get mad? That's a great question Silver!"