Chapter 17 Let's go!

They , were cooking  and taking turns  cuddling me at the moment  Vincent  , has me on his coils in his beast form  his scales are a mixture of orange , red , and yellow  " Are , you venomous or constrictor?" Venomous! But , I won't  never hurt you! " I , never  thought you  would!" He has stripes not stars for  marks of power so I , wonder if there's  a dimensional merge? I , remember in Lin Huanhuan story the beasts had stars , and  a dark tower! I , thought to myself.

The , smell of meat , and  vegetables cooking  wafts through .. While , Blaze  started  to cook a pie in the , little cooking pot. I , lick  Vincent lip teasingly he smirks  and  hissed as , his tounge  tasted  as our tounges tangled.
We broke for air... " Vincent, you know there are , lots of stories about Beastworld on Earth!"

You , told us before ! " Well , you have stripes, then like Sa has marks of stars so ... there , is a story about Lin Huanhuan her mates had stars , and Bai QingQing mates had stripes  maybe it's , something to do with time here or ascending I'm not sure!"

This , we can explain Jessica! "Great , I'm listening!" Tolliver, took my hand ... There , have been many traveller females  over time.. After that , there was a change in some beast males!

" Oh , maybe she wasn't from Earth ! I , mean there have been so many!" It , wasn't long and we all ate breakfast. The , pie was almost done " We , were invited by An'an to Camel Hump , for the coming of age ceremony tomorrow!"

An'an? "The , daughter of Bai QingQing and Winston the Tiger King or.. he ,was until they ascended and we went to Earth after she disappeared! Poor , Harvey she never mated with him  but , he got left behind to raise her cubs!" 

How , many mates did she have? " Oh , Tanner it was the leopard prince Parker , Curtis a snake , then Winston , mated her by accident he was hallucinating , from scorpion venom and QingQing was visiting her friend in the star flower fields .. he was in love with ger but see on Earth couples are on an equal one male one female she was a bit too naive for this world and tried to hold onto that!"

" Anyway , he mated her and she basically made him pay for it , by staying by her side! She , never truly accepted him the way she should! And , then poor Harvey loved her but she , just liked to get medicine from him .. yet , he was so dedicated and stayed behind to care for her cubs! An'an , doesn't know she was a traveller because QingQing , told Parker she was not an ape but he insisted she must be , and went with it! She , never told them the truth .. but , they probably figured something out when she disappeared!"

They sighed.. " But , it will be fun I promised Jax he could visit his brother!"  Benny hands it to me "You ,brought my bag! I'm glad you did!"  It , will take an hour to get there in beast form! I , smiled at Sa.

The , rest of the day was nice that evening  Tolliver , Tanner, Dylan , and Vincent had their own turn of passion. A , moon stone was put in my mouth which quickly recovered me but...  I , had a hot bath , supper and they decided to take turns holding me.

I , awoke in a warm cuddle pile and butt naked "Good morning my loves!" I , kissed Tanner twirling my fingers in his golden hair .. Mmm , mate I may need more of you!  He , placed my hand on his hard member... I , stroked while Tolliver entered " ahh Tolliver um! " I , couldn't resist my mate your scent is so ...  We , had a passionate embrace... Then , Tanner had his turn. The saying " Hung like a horse" is real we moan in pleasure until we came.

I , got another bath and used my bone comb , that was in my bag  "Can , you make me more clothes?"
I , asked Jax who came in from the hunt .

Yes , I can! He pulled out some different hides . He , measured me when he was done I , had a  regular beast tiger fur skirt with a slit that wraps and tied and , my top tird at my neck ... Let's go Jessica! I , smiled taking my bag .