Chapter 25 We didn't!

" Jeremiah ,why don't you let Uncle Harvey kiss my boo boo's?" Harvey finally grinned , and  I kissed his lips  , then my ribs with a quick peck and rubbed his paste , then my arms , legs , and back...

Jeremiah ... Got ya f ix ed? " Yeah , baby you and Uncle Harvey fixed me!"  Yet , again the door burst open "Jeremiah , sit right here!"
" QingQing , come in and talk!"
I , have quite a few things to say!
" Then sit!"

" Harvey , get her some fruit to eat please!" First , I don't know how you know my , intimate business but forget it!  " QingQing , I can't do that because of that knowledge... I , have came from a story book , a manga to be precise! And, no I won't forget how you treated those men because , I don't want to make the same mistakes ! "

" When , I said I was willing to try and be your friend I am sincere because I , know when you disappeared and didn't mate Harvey he raised your cubs so yes I love him ! But , don't worry I can't stay now anyway ! The , sorcerer sent men and I had to run yesterday !"

I , am not interested in trying to be your friend!  " Okay , that's fine but I had no intention of telling others your , business but I will not forget it!" Bai , we are leaving after breakfast! Harvey , said with his head hung.

" Harvey , the cubs can come tell you bye!"  NO , HARVEY CAN LEAVE YOU! "Are ,you blind this is his mate mark?" I , don't care! Maybe , I did mess up but I want to fix it!

" I , am his mate ! We , have made love many times! If , I'm pregnant will you keep him from us? Huh?"
Yes ,I will because I won't share my mates! " QingQing , if that's how it is it's fair game I can go after your men then! I , didn't steal him you ditzy girl! You , were never supposed to return in the story! Just , like you weren't supposed to be here ... I , was also surprised but their God dropped me off in front of the castle , and king!"

" So , tell me this ... What , makes you right to run me off huh?" ... You , took my Harvey! " If , you loved him you should have mated him but ... You , didn't and now you are , trying to force the issue this is assenine! It , isn't my fault maybe I , did in the sense that I , came here first but... I , mated and , showed him love!  You , never did that.. Did you?"

She , started crying! " I , didn't want to ever bring this stuff up or pick on you! You , were too young , and naive trying to hold onto our Earth monogamy! But , this place is different you know it better this time right!"

Your a slut! " Hmm , well you're a naive, selfish thing that doesn't keep her life in order! I'm , by no means perfect but , you better learn to put your foot down with your men ,the way you do with me!"

She , stood up and slapped me "Bai , try that one more time!" Gladly! She slapped hard " My turn little bitch!" I , close fisted hit her fast in an upper cut " Get , your ass up! You , hit me twice I got one more!"

She , coughed and gagged and stood up swinging fast..I , dodged she hit me in the gut with a stick " Bitch , my ribs are already bruised!"

I , know I don't care! "Yeah , how did you know?" I , told those males you were with Harvey! "You set me up?" Why ? At , that point we hadn't said , much of anything to each other?"

The , sorcerer I made a deal with him so I , could come back to my cubs! " So , it wasn't Beast God talking to you!"  I , won't let you get away! " Really, so how do you plan on stopping me?"

I , will kill you if I have too! " No , you take your behind back over to An'an and her cubs! Think , of how your teaching them to operate!"
Don't , you try to talk down to me! You , aren't even a mother! " Really , I missed my estrous! I , guess your trying to get that bad karma!"
She , threw this powder I dodged pushing Harvey , and Jeremiah away. " Do , Parker,Curtis , and Winston know what you did?" No , we didn't!