Chapter 22 For what?

We , finally sat down to eat and of course " You three come eat!" I , have a mate female! " Obviously, I know that ! And since I'm a human not from here you will just have to understand that we will call this a barbecue ,block party or whatever! In , my world we would invite friends over to eat , and visit just think of it as that!"

Friends? " Someone , not a mate that you like to spend time talking , and doing things with! You , three aren't mates but you came together! So , you're both family , and friends understand!?"

They , finally  sat down  to eat followings  suit , after  watching my mates. I , had gotten  about  halfway through my food when I froze...

" That's Momma's ringtone!" I ran inside  unzipping my front  pocket .. I , swiped it using the passcode " Momma I'm safe , I'm okay! "  Jess , this funny  but  eh this man said your in another  world! Please , tell me this is a nightmare , and there insane!

" Momma , I don't know how it's possible I'm actually talking to you  here!" I , began to  cry happy tears ... I've,  been worried! The , police  are looking for you!  It's , been all over the news station !
" Who told you?" Two , guys here named Parker , and Curtis!

" Momma , there Beastmen! Put , one of them on the phone!" I , got it on speaker!  " Hello , how did you know I was here? Beast God , dropped me off at the castle?"
He, spoke to Bai in a dream and she disappeared!

" Hmm , that's weird! I'm in Camel Hump and uh there's a good chance  she might  be here because  Lanze,  King Jin  , and Carp are alive again! Apparently  , Beast God  saved  a few of the mer clan  before! ... So , if  you  come here please try not to  get into pissing  matches!"

We  will try! "Oh , tell Winston that An'an lives here!" There , gone ! "What??" They , just poof disappeared! ... Mate , what is that thing? "It's , a phone from  my world! Momma , this is Sa one of your  son in law's !"

Momma , flipped out kinda but was happy I'm safe  ,after talking to all of them on video chat .
She even  said  Hello  to Lanze , Jin , and Carp.. I , looked at them after saying goodbye to momma " So , how did you end up in the lake , and not the ocean?"

They , look agitated , and confused too.. " I , guess the Beast God planned this out!"  Then my phone rang again " Momma!" Jeremiah , is missing! " What my nephew... When?" He was here! " Oh no! He , must've been touching one of them!"

Then a voice... Harvey, Lanze! She ,  ran over hugging them .. Who's the cub? "Jeremiah!" Aun Je ss " Momma it's fine ! They , found QingQing he was with them!"
Take good care of him !

" I'll , just tell everyone he's mine until , we figure out how to get him back !" Your , niece is going to flip!
" I , know it !  Give her a hug for me!" He reached for me " Thank you , for bringing this little rascal ! He's my great nephew!"

I am Bai! " I , am Jessica it's nice to meet you! You , know An'an invited us here for the coming of age ceremony! "  Harvey , take me to her! I look at her .. then he looks at me... " We , are mates but you can still be just friends! I , was just explaining the concept , of Earth friendship to the others!"

She , looks down as if she knows she fucked up! " He , can take you to see her!"  Can , we be friends too! " Sure , girl there must be a reason I , got dropped here!" I winked.

I , felt a hint of sadness and , happiness overwhelming me.... She , invited you over yesterday Jessica! Benny , said and so he went with us.. " Aunt J ess !" What baby?" Who dat? "He's, your Uncle Benny, this is Uncle Harvey and Mrs QingQing!"

We , got to the door her mate recognized me.. Ah , female come in! " Can , her mother come in too?"  His , eyes went wide when I asked.
He , nodded and we both go in..

... An'an.. Bai , yelled in tears as they shared a big hug.. Winston came in ! This , hunky tiger joins in their hug... I , smiled and slipped out to , give them time to themselves .. I took both Harvey's hands .... his hand squeezed mine ... Jessica! "Yes , Harvey?" I'm sorry! "For what?"