Chapter 80 Fox Village and Surprised.

We , walk into the village. I , see a few females and lots of males. We , sat under a big tree... Jessica , were you attacked?  " Well , there were many attacks on the mainland  Beast God handled it! " She nodded.

We , spent the majority of the day  just observing and , eating until a little cub ran over ... Female , can I play with them? I , looked at the little cub " Sure you can little cub ! Just stay where I can see! He nodded and played with my male cubs then Serena sat up wanting to play so Silver , carried her while they all ran around the flowers.

Shortly after Lila , Ruby and Jewel joined them as Will , Clay , and Sam carry them .. Two , little females came out with their older brothers too.

I , walked over my baby snakes circle my arms , and my cub with Sin I , picked up .. " Cubs , one day they might choose you as mates!"
They flick their tounges smelling.

I am Armand!  " Hello Armand! You , are her brother right?" Yes female!
He blushes a bit ... You , mated Remus? "Yes I did!"  I'm ,glad he got a nice female! " Thank you! "

I , look him over still very young like my cubs! " I , will teach my female cubs to be nice! Maybe , you work hard and one day , they might choose you!"  He blushes... I will! Eh .. Work hard! I , smiled and put my babies down to play.

The , day went by and we all ate well. I , got up and  showed the cubs how to season with medicine... Well , the little fox cub , from  here wanted to learn so I showed him.
After that I let Parker, take over with Jax and supervise the cubs cooking.

After , a good meal we slept in a spare hut. I , was absolutely tired sleeping like a baby all night. The next morning I , went with Curtis and bathed in a creek.
We had a quick round of passion.

" Mm Curtis! " Yes Jessica? We , pant into  hugs as we are still , coming down from our pleasure high.. So far... this , village seems peaceful and my first impression of them , might have been just a show! I , just hope those little females grow up to be smart , and pretty! "

If , they are our cubs will just have to go on their own and , search for a mate! " I ,know but I would rather have , the security in my mind they are good!" He wrapped me in a hug.. I love you! " I , love you too Curtis!"

We got out!  Tanner , and Frans are cooking stew , and pie. I , watch the cubs playing with their new friends.
After , breakfast we take a stroll around the village . I , see a female who seems a , bit upset with one of her males..

This is all you can get? I , want the younglings meat! Hmph useless male! I , thought about should I , say anything so instead of approaching her... " Excuse me!  Maybe , my mates can show you a way to flavor , and cook the meat tender so your mate might like it?"

Female that... Thank you! He nodded. Harvey , and Jax show him medicine to cook with... " Also , if you poke small holes through, the meat the flavor sinks in better!" I , walked around a bit , not wanting the female to get mad.

After , about an hour of watching happy fox cubs , my mates walked back with me. The cubs are all happy and are playing tic tac toe in the dirt. They all laughed.

Later that evening... we , had our dinner , and playtime in the river with the cubs. Getting , back to the hut.... Thank you female ! My mate is happy! I smiled.

He left a few rabbits " Thank you!" My mates clean the meat and start curing the hides... And , we all went to sleep. Early the  next morning.... I walk outside " Flambeau! What ,are you doing?" Nothing , her cubs needs a healer!

" Oh , I can get Harvey!" As if on que... Female , is your cub hurt?
I , took Flambeau's hand and I can see she , is jealous with a capital J.
" My,  love come swim with me!" He smiled. And , went to the river I strip .. and surprised him as I lowered onto his cock. Nnn my mate !!