Chapter 50 See!

They , flew fast the cubs snuggled  close to me peeking down I , see a huge battle  between several clans . I thought " Shit , that girl has been planning this just because , she wants Azul for  herself! But , it's been longer than I originally thought !"

I , held my babies close hawks , and a big dragon are coming our way  " Oh no ! They're ,others coming our way!"  His wing dipped  left going  lower and turning  toward  Camel Hump.

After , a few minutes Blaze caught  back up we're being chased. Roars , howls , hisses and screeching  echoed throughout...

There , were a bunch of beasts flying toward us ahead  then two flying to attack Blaze from the side "LOOK , OUT TO YOUR RIGHT!" I , yelled  he flew under while  the ones ahead I , now see are the kings and guards fighting.

They , flew faster away we landed near the healers hut and , went inside to rest... It , disappeared take long before there was a knock .. I opened it ... Where is Papa Harvey? " Tell your  mother there was a big attack ! Clans , are fighting! Harvey , is fight with the  others! Tell , her males should  be on guard it's bad!"

The , cubs nodded  and ran back...
We , all sat and rested " There , are a few furs here but... We , need to make straw beds I guess!"  Where , are we Jess? " Oh , Anna this is Harvey's healer hut , in Camel Hump Village!"

Hello Jessica! I looked "An'an , have you all been well?" Yes , what's going on? There , was a fight broke out between the clans ! A , female used a love potion on Blaze , but she couldn't  control him because we are mates so ... she is seducing strong males ! "

That , female attacked my mother's village for not turning against us! Azul told her... " So , then we made a plan with the kings so strong mated males can , inform villagers but a battle broke out before ,they could get much done!"

There , aren't many mated males here! " I , know so we will just have to stick together!"  After we rested when it was nearly dark  Blaze , and Jeremy went on a quick hunt bringing back a deer , and rabbits which , we just grilled over the fire this time.

After , we ate and everybody had laid down the door opens " Harvey , Jax!" I , wrapped them in big hugs..
" Are , you hurt anywhere? Are you hungry?"  They , both wince when I brush their shoulders , and backs..

" Come lay down!"  I , let them both snuggle me as we fell asleep... Jessica! " Yes Jax?" We love you! " And , I love you all too!"  Jin , and Dylan took the other females and cubs  to , water in the bubbles they make!

" I , didn't want to leave any of you there but I had to leave fast!" Shh , we aren't upset with with you!

Two Days Later....

I've , been very worried and feeling their emotions through our , mate marks.. I , had a dream of the battles there enduring. I , feel like they regrouped and , made another plan to get Cela... The , village has been very quiet so I , sat outside with the cubs while Azul , Jeremy , and Blaze discuss possible ways to defend the village.

While  .... Ssst! " My , loves I know it stings you both got cuts!"  I , applied the paste they made. Giving ,them both a kiss...

My , cubs play with , Jeremiah and An'an cubs by the hut... " So , how many clans has she tricked with the love potion?" Harvey  , laid my head know his lap , stroking my hair  whilst  Jax , massaged my feet...

There are several! Harvey said ... "Maybe , the priest has some idea but in the meantime ,we should make traps!"  A , loud growl made the hair stand up on my neck ...

Jax , went to the door the males on their  toes... Fox , send that female out! He growls.... My , mate is not leaving with you! You weak male! How can you  stop me?  " Bring it on jackass ! I'm the curse breaker!" He chuckled  darkly..

My , mate will have the male she wants! " Your , mate is messing with the wrong one! And ,you  are under a love potion ! That , is not true love only the mate mark!"
What , love potion female? " Maybe  , you don't  know  but she is only  using your  strength! She , has no feelings for you!" It doesn't matter!  Then a female yelled ... Come back ! What , has that evil female  done to you? " See , what I told you! Cela , put you under a spell , she is your mate!"