Chapter 20 Harvey and where? 18+🌶️🍒🍋♥️🍑♨️🥒🍆

He , returned the kiss tilting my head back to deepen it. He purred pulling me to his chest in a hug.
Lifting , me in a princess carry we went in his hut.. he laid me on his fur bed .

While , he closed the door I took off my skirt and top strings.. He pulled off is tunic , and cape he stood there facing the door. I ,wrapped my arms around his back. Tracing , his chest, I , pepper kisses on his neck.

I , held his member and gently stroke he growls. Then , taking my hand he turned to face me... Can I touch you? " Make love to me! Do , what you want to!" He , slowly ate my peaks , earning him a moan as he licks my nipples.

My , hands trailed down his back I slapped his ass , then stroked his tail .. he growls lowly kissing his way down as he licks her , sucking I moan in delight , while I stroke his ears. He purrs continuing his journey.

I , bit my lip swallowing back moans as I came.. he , licks and growls lowly grinding against my wetness , his plentiful hardened length was against my belly his claw enters me thrusting as we kissed passionately... He , aligned and sheathed his cock we moan.

Then , he began to thrust slowly at first , as we found out rhythm I bucked my hips. He , gently nips my breast... And , I nibble his ear he growls slamming in faster we panted moans as I tightened out pleasure builds " ahh H H Harvey!" Umm? " I'm close!" He , growls thrusting faster as his cock pulses , spilling his hot load we came together.

He , instantly hardened again and continued making love for hours and fell asleep , on the fur bed together when I woke up I had been cleaned , and dressed I sat up and stretched ..

Walking , outside I see " Dylan, where did everybody go?" They , went hunting with Jax is picking medicine with Harvey! "We , should go for a swim alone in the lake!"

He , smirks at my antics I jumped wrapping , my legs around him kissing his cheek " Come , on my fishy man you know you want to!" He chuckled.. I got down taking his hand we went to the lake .

Nobody , was there so... " Hmm , I have to be honest it's my first time skinny dipping , with a merman this is gonna be fun!" I , wink as I strip and jump in " GERONIMO!" I yelled laughing as I jumped in the water.

Making , a big splash he dove in coming up , right between my breasts with a smile I giggled.
His , claw rolled my nipples while kissing me he chuckled... Mmm , I like to play with my mate!

" Me too!" I , splashed him and back paddle he , used his tail to splash me with a chuckle. I laughed... I got a head start " The , last one to the bank is a rotten banana!"

I , didn't see him as I , was getting there he popped up with a grin... So , my pearl what is a rotten banana? I giggled "A ,yellow fruit that's a bit too ripe!"

He smirks... Even , if you are a rotten banana now .... Your , my pearl always! I giggled . Then , tracing his face " You , will always be my love , who traveled across the desert, out of his natural habitat to find me... I love you Dylan!"

He , captured my lips as I , wrapped my legs around him he swam us out farther into the lake he began to grind on me when suddenly he tensed growling a hiss pulling me behind threr mermen are ... You , dare betray our mate Qin!

Who , are you? And who is Qin? "Dylan , wait I don't think he knows!" He eyes me ... What , don't I know? " Is , your name Jin?"
Yes female! " So , how did you wake up? You , died with her after that war?"

What? " King Jin , I'm not sure how many years it's actually been but... remember that Qin , had Ape king bring her to you right?" Yes! " Then , after that she wasn't happy and continued to send all your clansmen , to fight until it was only you two left!" How , do you know these things? " Beast God ,dropped me off at the beast castle in front of the priest and one of the kings !" I sighed " So ,did sorcerer do this?" Female , where is Bai?