Chapter 72 Smiled

I , laid back down with the cubs . I , nursed the females ,and my cubs with Winston , and Parker and gave all my cubs loves.. then ,they looked at the picture we discussed they dug down building a storage , by midday they had the frame up.

After , that we ate and my mer mates put me , Serena , and Jewel in a bubble , swimming us down as we arrived there were several males smiling.

There is lots of seaweed but growing in specific places. A , huge clam shell seat by the throne the king Kale swam over ... Hello Jessica! " Oh Hi , I knew a Kale was king but didn't realize it was you!"

He chuckled... another , female was in a bubble... Female, you should stay with those mer cubs! I cleared my throat " They are part mer and part me they , nurse from my breast ,and at home there is water for them to play in! When , they are grown they can be courted but they will stay with me!"

They , aren't your only cubs so leave them! " Are , you not a mother yourself? How , can a mother who loves her cubs just leave them?"
Female , leave her be! I know her!

King Kale looks at her sternly... "Kale , I apologize if I offended your mate but , my cubs aren't trading pieces!" She is not my mate! "Oh!"
I , have my eyes on someone else!

Then I remembered ...oh snap he did kinda like me! They , swam around pushing our bubble the , other males swam over to see the cubs... So beautiful! So pretty! They , look at me after eyeing the cubs. I , just smiled in response..

Serena , started nuzzling my breast " The , cubs want to nurse!" Okay! They stopped near the seaweed laying Jewel in my lap I nurse Serena , and then gave Jewel time on the other breast.

I fix my top " They're done loves!" I , turned around to ...see , that female staring at my back while , my mates have their hands on the bubble.... King Kale , take those cubs it's for the clan!

" You , go and have yourself some female cubs ! If , you start shit ...I'll ,ask Beast God to intervene!" She laughed... " I , was about to ask King Kale to , join the family so mind your fucking business!"

She hissed ... You! " No , you don't ever instigate kidnapping ! How , would you feel if your cubs were kidnapped?" It , doesn't matter because it's for the clan!

" If that were true! Then it isn't fair for you to cut a feral mark after being forced! Hmm? So ... then , you do wrong and say it's right , is a two way street! Yes , the clan is important but there is a , proper way of doing things and forcing isn't it!"

This , gal flees I mean embarrassed has that fishy pushing fast. " Who is that?" A , clan female she isn't... Eh I apologize Jessica! " It's okay! You , didn't do it! But ,female attitudes in this world need to change!"

Jin , Dylan , and Lanze push the bubble along showing us around ... Kale , is still tagging along .. I thought..." I guess the proposal I told that female he didn't miss ! Even , if I kinda did it to make her back off! But.. he ,was very sweet to me when we first met!"

Then we pass by a school of " Hey Jin , those are dolphins! Alot , bigger here than in my world but...!" They swam us over...

The , dolphins calf nuzzle the bubble and , I pet him through the barrier ... Hmm , it seems you were right! " Well , I'm sure there may be some , who don't like to be close but... I giggled.

They , swam us to the peacock village and to my surprise... when , Dylan opened the bubble I hear chattering I ,walk back with Lanze and pet the dolphins.

Kale , came on the beach with his guards ... Jessica! " Yes Kale?"... there , was an awkward moment of silence .... " Kale , if you don't want to accept me as mate... we , can just stay as friends!"

No ,that is not what I want to say at all! " Okay!" I , want to have a cub that can stay close to ,the sea and settle the minds of the clan!"
" We , are building a hut here but I , also want to stay at our hut in Beast City some because ,we put alot of work into it ! My ,Momma is there now , my niece her cubs , and I have protection of the King's there too!" He smiled.