Chapter 33 A night to remember!

I , sat in the flower  field with them taking , turns passing me in hugs ... Jeremiah , came over pulling up on Winston.. H ug!
He gave each of them a big hug ... fix it! I , smiled  at him trying to  help.

" I , know  you  need some air so I'll go check on , breakfast with  Jeremiah!" No stay! Parker pulled  me into his lap... I , am sorry  we cried!... " I forgive you! We , are mates but you  all have history ,  and  cubs with her! It's , not like you  can change that but... just  stay true to  me , and  yourselves!"

" Now , for  me come try to eat!  Harvey , we need to save a bowl of , broth and try to  get it in  the cub!" He , kissed my cheek and they came back over  to making themselves busy.

They , help  finish cooking  and this time I gave them all some meat first every one of them. I , sat on the grass with Jeremiah we all ate a good  breakfast.  Taking , a big bowl I , dipped up some warm broth.

I stroke  his hair " Can , you  wake up?" I , gently patted his cheek .. His brown eyes mirror Bai's , but his red hair was all Curtis " Are , you  feeling  any better? You , got hurt bad!" Female , why are you  helping me?

" Because , Curtis is your father and I happen to care about you! So , let me help you  sit up ! Ahh slowly... we don't want to rip the stitches loose!"  I , held the bowl while  he sips the broth " Do , you  feel  like you  can stomach some stew ?" He nodded.

And , I went outside...getting him a big scoop of it.. Curtis , went inside and sat next to him , they hiss talking snake to each other.
I , got out  my phone  and put on some music...

I , sat back  down getting myself  another bowl " Do , we have any scrap fat off the carcass?"  We , have some! " Okay , I need  some to boil in , a separate pot with our soap ingredients with  a lid!"  We can do that!

" Also , I want some clay... the red dirt to make some big jars! I , want to make some wine with fruits!"  I , kept them busy with little  chores while I , watched Jeremiah  play with  all my mates I thought " I should get something of each of my mates , a feather,  a lock of hair or a scale for Jeremiah to  remember , and  I'll send some seeds .... maybe , he can grow them with is Granny ,and it help them  somehow!"

As , I contemplated the next month  sending  Jeremiah home... There , was a big surprise... I , hear growls  and I hurry outside ... " Montana! Oh my gosh you're here!" I gave her a big hug... Mom ma! Jeremiah ran to her...
Yo , sister this is uh a big surprise! I giggled at my brother   " Yeah , Anna are you  alright girl?"

Yeah , but uh what eh ... Where , the fuck are we?.... " Beastworld continent!" Dang! " Come meet  my mates!" After , a introduction of my mates we kinda  explained  about  how Curtis's cub got hurt  ...  Oh , man that hurt like a bitch! Jeremy , who Jeremiah is named for his grandpa showd is surgery scars , and also the freak accident boo boo scars..

I thought " This a a nice surprise!"  Jeremy  , got busy alongside my mates while...  I , noticed  another  interaction between  his cub and Montana... I thought  " Okay , he's  Curtis's cub but... not , my blood kin maybe ,it can be  a good thing for them!"

So , I went over and pat his shoulder " Isn't my niece pretty?" He blushed... " Have , you picked your name yet?" You , don't have a name? ... No , it's traditional for us to pick! "Montana ,why don't you help him pick?"

Mmm ,your  dad is Curtis  so how about  Chris? He , blushed and nodded " If  ,you  like each other I'll give you my blessings! But... better  be nice to her Daddy my brother and Jeremiah! Why , don't  we see about buying you both , a house  next door maybe  , share with  your  mom , and dad awhile  until  we can get another one! What do you think?"

C can , I be your male? ... she froze blushing " Say yes Montana!" .. Um yes ! I whispered  " No , turning  back ever , especially  after  nookie tonight!" AUNT JESS!  She , got  all flustered I giggled  " I love it!" She , swatted my arm and I winked ... " Chris  , give her a night to remember!" He , smirks with  a blush " Jeremiah  needs a brother!"