Chapter 18 Camel Hump visit!

A  few hours after riding Tanner's beast form.... he , is a beautiful palomino with a  sheen like akhal teke horse ,on the edge of the forest I get down while they all shift putting on their loin cloth hides.

There , are lots of young beastmen and a handful of females all going to the tree. Benny , carried me over picking  a spot I sat on a hide .. The , other females are also accompanied by their mates looking around the group there are three leopard females , a wolf , and then the white haired An'an came to sit..

" Hello , I am Jessica!" Two , of the leopard females cut an eye at me.. I am Lilly! The other  leopard says " What , a pretty name!" The , wolf female.. You , have a weird name! " What , is your name?" Dahlia!  " Your , both named for flowers!  My , name means  God beholds wealth !"

I , am An 'an ! " It's nice to meet you!"  I , was told you are a traveller? " Yes , I was on the beach by the river and a tornado of sand carried me from Earth , to the Beast City Castle!"

She , broke the curse sorcerer put on me! Ka added. After , the ceremony would you come for dinner? " Thanks , An'an I would love to!"  A , young unmated female came up the hill sitting next to An'an... She , asked her ... Are , you ready little Bai?

I thought " She , named her after QingQing!"  So , the current clan leader had a bunch , of young males fight after which they were kind of scratched up but ...nobody died thank goodness..

Now , young males you may approach your chosen females , with courting gifts! I thought "Okay where is Harvey?" Young , Bai had several courting males , the three leopard females each had a few, none of the young ones came to me.

It , hurt my feelings a little but...  it's fine I only came to visit anyway.  I look back " Jax , you can visit your brother now if you want!"  One of the leopard females Lilly.. You , mated a ruined male? " Yes , of course I did! I , think differently than probably most here.. He , may have an injured leg but , that won't hinder him from being a good healer, or father to future cubs?"

A , father beast has to hunt! "He , hunted a deer yesterday , he also got medicine I , like to cook with the fruit and nuts too ! Maybe , it takes a bit longer but...  he has a good heart and didn't give up! Those are strengths too!"

You , are strange!  " I'll , take that as a compliment! If , God intended us all to ,look the same life would be boring as fuck!" Fuck? " It's Earth street slang but.. used in a negative  manner ... I , love mating but on Earth fucking ,which is mating ,or love making but the saying "boring as fuck"  is putting emphasis on bored , and fuck as a colloquial for extremely fucking boring!"

They , all looked at me blushing , and confused faces. I , couldn't help but giggle... " I , see you all aren't open talking about , sex subjects but have plenty of it!" I thought " Ironic humor!"  With a grin..

" I , didn't mean to embarrass anyone!" They , all nod with red faces. " How , about I sing for all the new mates !"

" Oh my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long , lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
Godspeed your love "

Are , you a bird? "No I'm human!" They  sniff the air .. Your ape! "Nope , sorry nobody in my family has ever shifted into a beast!"
Why , would beast god send someone like you?

" You , mean not of the beast clans! Hmm , well there are many others like myself that , have been sent in the past and it's , always been his purpose to have them help his people improve their lives , and improve fertility! I , could name a few from different stories if you like?"

Yes female please do! A , golden haired leopard came over " You're Harvey right?" How , did you know female? " Because , you sweet leopard.… you , knew one of them and played a big part in , the story of Bai QingQing!" Female do you know her?

A Beastworld Travellerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें