Chapter 43 You're Back!

After , breakfast I got a hot bath ,then the boys got one. My love's all got one in the river, and creek I comb my hair , braiding the sides to the back and , try making a topsy turvy ponytail.

My , love had made a beautiful hair pin. It , was carved bone with their scales , and a few feathers.
My top , and skirt were made with Vincent , Curtis , and Sin shed which turned out beautifully with two slits up the sides.

They , made me a necklace that had  shells , and something personal from each of my mates teeth , claws , and scales. The , cloak had a hood made of shed Azul , used from one of his forms an iridescent blue , with  their loose feathers sewn around the hood.

We , all made our way to a high hill where there was a temple.  Walking , where the kings , and queens of all the lands are here.
There , are whispering beasts around the room all , well dressed in nice hides. She , came down taking my hand " Hello again priest!"

Come , sit close! She , shocked the males bowing to Azul ... You , can stand! He , said with a smile and slight blush.  The , room was filled with beasts of royal lineage. I , felt eyes on my back so... I , look back to the ape king, and Qin .

The , cubs sat on the furs ...

She , started singing something in animal beast language the , sky opened up the clouds moved the wind swirled ... The crowd gasped .. This , has never happened before!
Whispering , all around the temple , a beautiful lady stood next to him smelling of fresh rain ..

Mother! Azul , went forward being wrapped in a hug I stood and bowed ... Now , now no need for my cubs mate to bow! " Thank you Beast God! We , have gifts!" He smiled with , a bright toothy grin..

Come , here my cubs mate! I , walked to her .. I made this fan , we made this soap , comb , and box , and jelly , and we brought you meat! He told his father.

My , cub  here! They , shared a hug , the others all brought their plentiful gifts.

Female, who are you? You , are not a queen!  Qin , asked with an obvious disapproval . " I , am Jessica the Beast God brought me here!"
Hmph , you don't belong here!

I , ignored her comment sitting where I had been before .  All the beast kings and, their families brought their gifts amazed at their presence.

Ape King Wilbard , and Qin brought their gifts then... Beast God ,why is that ugly female here? She , is not a Queen! I see Wilbard is shook by her audacity but has to stand by Qin's words..

Jessica , is my cubs mate , she  should always be permitted here!
His , mother cut an eye at Qin...
I thought " If , she doesn't know she stepped in poop .. she will!"

Why , would he choose her? I , blinking my eyes " She really just said that?" Azul , looks over getting aggravated with her questions... I , chose her because she is both beautiful in heart , and body , she is very worthy in her actions and intentions!

She , sat back down with the Ape king in a huff.... Qin thought.. I'll get her! I , must get rid of her! She embarrassed me!
The , ceremony continued as the kings and their families , began to leave the other beastmen , and began to bring in their gifts.

We , stayed so Azul could talk with his mother. The ,  cubs went to him and Azul picked, them up two at a time they got pets she smiled. We , all stayed not wanting to go without Azul who hadn't seen his mother in years. I , smiled thinking about my own.

Parker, Ka ,Sa and Winston see the Kings looking over .. " Bring , them over or go visit with them!"
Nonsense child bring them!  "Yes ,Beast God you're right!" He chuckled.

Relax around me we are family! I smiled. The , kings came with the queens " Hello !" I said with a smile.
I , introduced them to his mother and  she was all smiles. Someone , I didn't think was back... I , looked in thought and did not realize I was staring .. I , am Prince Shuu of the wolf clan female!
" Thank you , yes I know your name I was  just surprised you're back!"  He blushed ... How did you know?