Chapter 27

That , hug felt so
nice  " Come try to eat!"  He sat with a leaf of food. While , I sat  with  Ka holding Jeremiah ... Ka , fed me while Jeremiah makes his way over , to Vincent with  a smile  and sat on his coils  eating.

The  , look on his face was surprised but I , could  tell he was enjoying this boost of confidence. After , a few minutes I finished eating and went over to " Sa , how are your wounds today ?" Much , better my love! I , stood and massaged his shoulders he , purrs loudly while he eats.

I , made my way to Tanner he pulled me into his lap ... Have some fruits!  He kissed my neck.... I , ate the fruit but fed him a berry staining his lip green I giggled. taking , a green berry I stained my lips , and kissed his cheek.

Tolliver turned me ... Where's mine? He asked with a smile " Mmm here , and here , and there! Smooch smooch muah!" Jeremiah giggles .. k iss! I , Hug Tolliver who stands wrapping my legs around him , he  carried me to a place near , the village but on the edge he sat by a tree.

I , kissed him gently as his hands travel under my skirt ,caressing my thighs. I , pulled his loin  hide strings as I grind on his hardened member.. I ,feel his hard tip as he enters slowly into my wet folds we moan.

M mate! " Yes Tolliver?"  I love you! I began to bounce " I love you too !" we moan as I pepper kisses slightly nipping he flipped us laying me on soft grass I put my legs over his shoulders as he thrusts faster I buck my hips in rhythm " ahh ooh mm Tolliver! " Mm eh mate?

I began to tighten around him ... You , feel so good! " I'm close!"
He , thrusts deeper as his knot swelled we moan , into kisses as we came.

I draped my leg over his hip twirling my fingers in his wild black hair... Female , you are to report to beast castle with your mates! I , blush grabbing my skirt I covered my  butt looking around Tolliver sat up still stuck.

What , is this about? My ,mate wants to go to the bird village a few days!... The , priest says you have had trouble!  " Wait , over at the healer hut!" I'll wash you ! After , he gently slips out  we got in the shallow end and washed off .

We , got to the hut and the guard had already told them , what was going on so "Jax , do you want Blaze to fly you to your mother , and check on her now?" No , we will go see the priest first!

Winston , took the food to Parker , and Curtis and we left.  I , held onto Jeremiah as we rode  Benny's beast form. After , a few hours we reached the castle ... You made it here! " Yes , priest how did you know I had trouble again?"

Then , three beastmen came out.. I , recognized from the story  "Leopard king , Wolf king , and Tiger King so did Beast God tell you?"  They nodded. I sighed " You know QingQing she made a deal with the sorcerer to come back , she gave up  her mate marks and he told her he wanted me! She , played right into his hands! I sighed " She , tried to have Parker , Winston , and Curtis take me to him which they didn't.... A , lot of things were said but I told An'an to bring her here !"

Stay , here for now ! More ,trouble is coming... We , fought off the army but there have been many attacks lately! " I , promised Jax mother he could , help her when she birth's!"

Father!  Ka said looking over.. We , will send him with guards to see her! "Thank you!" No , need for thanks you saved Ka!  " So , can we go to our hut?"  Yes , there will be guard to alternate shifts daily! I smiled.

" I'm , just curious about something!  What ,happened to you three after the Beast City fell?  I , know that at the time Parker, Winston Curtis , and QingQing ended up at the tiger village near Skyfall cliffs?"

We , were further south but after they disappeared we , took up at the castle Winston built! "It ,was nice meeting you!"  The , males all talked and agreed , that the guards would come take Jax in the morning...  "This has been a surprise!"