Chapter 77 Fun! 18+🌶🍑🍆🍋🥒♨️

The , days passed and , there was no sign of Azul so.. I , sat on the bed focusing on his mark .... until , all I heard was silence. I thought " Azul , are you safe? I , miss you! I'm worried!" I , sat there crying silently.. Jessica! My love! "Azul how are things?"

We , are working on things! Qin , has made a mess . We , lost many but are handling it... These , undead are subdued but... we , need to get Qin before ... we , can heal these beasts! " So , is she alive or undead and mindless?"

She , used the other beasts making a deal for the shadow beasts to , take them in exchange , for her to be alive per the sorcerer's agreement! He commands them!

" My , love be careful ! I , am with cubs again!" I miss you too!

I love you! I , was shook from my trance ... Jessica, are you alright? The , look of concern in his eyes " Shuu baby I'm fine! I , was talking with Azul through the link!"

I , wrapped him in a hug and , he carried me to the bed sealing my lips with a deep slow kiss... "Mmm"
His , hands travel under my skirt as his claw enters thrusting I moaned.

So , I pulled his hide strings and stroke. He , licked her wet folds , exploring as I caress his ears...
He , growls as he sucks causing me to moan.

He , slowly kisses his way up as he enters we moan.. Your so tight for me! " You like it don't you?" I , began to buck my hips in rhythm...
I , do ... I grr I want a cub! I pepper kisses down his neck my fingers trace his chest , then his abs, and slowly down his back I stroke his tail.

He , froze then pounded my pussy as we moaned into kisses. He , held my thighs , and his knot swelled as I , tightened we came in pleasure.
We , took a nap together under the furs.

The ,cubs were out with their Daddies and brothers. That , is really nice to get a break so after while we got up and went for a swim together.... " Hello Flambeau! Want to join us?" He blushed.

I , have these gifts for you! " Thank you! I'm , sorry we haven't mated yet , I've just been worried about everything ! I , didn't mean to ignore your feelings!"

No , no Jessica we can when you're ready! I , got out and hugged him... "Thank you sweet bird!" I took his hand and led him in splashing Shuu , then Flambeau I giggled. They , splash me back and , I go under as I , came between them.. I ,yanked their sausage .

Then , quickly swam behind popping up ... They , turned around blushing "What?" You get to play! We get to play! Shuu , said with a smirk.

Flambeau , hugged by back caressing my breasts while Shuu took purchase of my lips both of them slapping her folds front , and back. Flambeau, kissed my neck nipping gently "Mmm!"

They , both stopped with playful smirks.. We , continued swimming a while then went to find my Momma , brothers , and her bird.
Making , our way through the village I see a line of females...

" What's going on?" That , female has food for us! I , sniffed the are and walk on ahead... " Momma , this is where you were!" Come , around and help!

I , got to work dipping in coconut , and wooden bowls.. He male was roasting meats , with my brothers.. My , older cubs were helping babysit their younger siblings while , my mates talk with the kings , and queens.

I , noticed Momma has a fur dress.
" So what is his name?" Jack! " Jack Flamingo!... It's , a unique one for a bird!" What , about you naming him Flambeau? " It's , exotic for a smexy exotic bird!"
She , popped my arm.. I ,popped her butt we laughed while she chased me around with a spoon. The males all laughed " Can't get me!" I ,shook my ass running... she , smacked my butt just as I jumped high , grabbing Sin into a hug.

See , I can get you! " Yes mam!" We , laughed again. After , giving Sin a smile and kiss ... I , got back to work dipping up food.
I , smiled and we started to sing

" If you like Pina coladas
Getting caught in the rain
If you ain't into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you like making love at midnight in the dunes of the cape"

The , males all blushed except my brothers they joined in then ... my cubs did too. " This is fun!"