Chapter 28 Let me!

A few days later... I , woke up feeling nauseous and , ran to our outhouse slash latrine I threw up  and Harvey ran out... Jessica , are you okay? " I , woke up nauseous! "

He , rubbed my back and carried me inside " Jax , left to help his mother earlier?" Yes , he's sure she will deliver sometime today! I nodded.. Let me check! " Anything , you want my sweet leopard!"

He , brewed some warm root tea. I , sipped on it while he checked my pulse , then I laid down while he felt my belly and sniffed .. You're with cubs! He smiled.. " Can , you tell which of you is the father?" It's too soon! 

" Well , we have things to prepare before the rainy season!"  We , walked outside Jeremiah , who is playing with Tanner trying to catch his tail .. I giggled .. Hello my pearl!  " Hello my sexy merman!" He chuckled.. Aren't I ! I , slapped his ass " Thank you for the fish!"

We , will do this! "Harvey , I can still do things when I'm with cubs!" My comment reached Tanner , who is all smiles.. he hugs me from behind " Harvey?" For , me be careful okay! " Alright, but I have to walk or , swim everyday and keep everything going !"  He kissed my cheek.

Just , let us do the work for now! I , walked around looking at the flowers picking some to mix in the shampoo ginger. My , love's found some big ones and I decided to try and make lye soap with ash flowers and something I found that's like coconut milk but smells a bit like fresh rain and kiwi , and cucumber.

We , managed to make a few molds from clay , by putting it in the smoker to bake for a while.
We , have also continued finding  fruit and vegetables..

I , had this idea to build a shed with a top that opens so , we can cover the garden at night during the rainy season. That is in progress. The , short birds are laying a few eggs a day , each we have four big females now and one rooster so... That , helps with breakfast.

I , began humming a tune and  I heard something ... Hello again! I smiled at Winston , Curtis , and Parker! " I'm , glad you came  apparently Beast God ,told the old kings there is more trouble coming !" What kind? " I'm ,not sure about that Parker! Your , father beast  , Winston's brother and Wolf king all took up at the castle you built after you disappeared! And , they didn't specify what was going to happen!"

What , are you doing with the flowers? " We're , going to try and make lye soaps with ash , flowers , some fruits , and shampoo ginger plant juices!" Are , they still here? "I'm , not sure but I told them most of what happened ! And , how I asked An'an to have Bai brought to the castle!"

The , three of them look aggravated " Hey , I kinda had to since the Beast God probably already told them! I , had to affirm what was said so , the others would believe them!" We know it's just.. " It hurts! I know!"

" Do , you want to go to the castle together ?"  Jessica , your with cubs don't go to far!  "Harvey , the castle isn't that far sweetheart!" Go ,after breakfast! Dylan , said with a smile.

Who , is the father of this litter? Curtis asked.. " I , am not sure since we all mated and I , missed my estrous eh period I mean!" You , mated all of them? " Yeah , it's only fair since we're all mates and it's the first litter!" Parker , blushed for some reason.

I blush a bit but " My , offer still stands if you , decide you want to be with me!" When , can we mate?
I looked at Winston... "Later today!  After , we talk to the kings... How , does that sound?"

Bai , is at the castle! " So , you want to mate now ?" They , all look at me with those eyes " Okay , but only one time for , each of you I have to be able to walk after!" I winked.

Well , let's just say my waist was SORE , and cunt filled thoroughly with seed. They , gave me a emerald " Are ,the emeralds the same as moon stone?" I asked. Moon stone?

Tanner , walked in with a bowl of water and hide ... They are! The , only difference is , it is blessed by beast goddess too! " So ,that also changed after one of the other travellers!" After he cleaned me .. Let , me make you clothes! Curtis began.