Chapter 79 Come on!

That , night Azul had me all to himself until I fell asleep .... Then , the next morning I slept in. The smell of meat , fruit , flowers , and ocean breeze wafts through the hut... I , sat up slowly Winston poured bathwater , Jin came in with more ..

I , stood up and slid in with my soap " Mm this feels good!" As , I let the relaxation run through me .. Let us do it! I smiled. I laid there while Winston , Tanner , and Sin all bathed me.

After , I got out they dressed me in a new outfit they made from the Peacock village material... " It's pretty!" But , like an obvious reminder grrrr gurgle .. " Ooh I'm hungry!" They grin and ... I ,sat outside with the cubs getting hugs.

Ruby , was eating meat well with her hands, so are Lila , Serena ,and Jewel .. Azul , pulled me into his lap and fed me meat while each of them came over tasting my lips..

" Mmm.. Good , morning my loves !" They all smiled... We , ate in peace, and quiet contentment..
" Azul , did our house in Beast City territory get messed up?" There is damage! But it should only take a day..the door is ripped off , your outhouse hall is destroyed.

They, mostly wandered around chewing on themselves! " So.. we , should use our ship to help some of , the beasts over to the mainland!" Hmm perhaps !
" So , I guess we should ask Sunny's father beast ,where they live so the cubs can play!"

You always amaze us! Benny said with a grin.. " We , should also consider a trip to the fox clan checking in! Since , I made that deal with their leader Damania!"

My mates nod in thought " Remus , be honest how do females there treat males?" He hung his head... They , could learn a lot from you beautiful! " Well , I did tell Damania that they would have to accept my ways ! And , she said in time so... that , being said a short visit might be in order!"

So , we decided to go find the tree where Sunny , and her brother Reese live after we passed where Momma , and Jack are staying there was a tree a , couple places down.

The , wolf male came down I recognize as the father beast... "Good morning!" Hello female! " I wanted to ask where you live on the mainland? We , have the place here and , one in outskirts of the Beast City? I'm , thinking of the cubs being close enough to play together!"

Near , Green Tree Village but closer to Bear Village ! I smiled " We , are planning to visit the Fox Village but... I , wanted the cubs to know we will catch back up!" My , mate has decided to stay here awhile ! "That's , great we will come back here! It , should only be a few days! We , will come back here!"

He nodded with a smile.... We , said by then went to Momma.... And explained our trip. Cody , and Dakota ,stayed with my other nieces , who had made a friend so instead of waiting .,.. my ,flying mates  flew us all over to the mainland beach.

" Remus , where is the fox village?" He removed his loin cloth... A , half a day from Camel Hump!  I nodded he shifted and Ka sat me on him.
The , oldest cubs ran as a training session while ... my , youngest do some but are carried or, put in baskets and carried.

We , stopped half way which was way past  Camel Hump ,eating some jerky and fruits.. I sigh and opted to walk a while.

After , about an hour of stretching Sin carried me on his shoulder and.. our cub trailed along beside us.. when , we finally could see the village... I , watch the goings on from atop a huge knoll the males carrying baskets , cubs are playing and the females are being pampered by a few of their males

We , finally got to the village.. Six , males ran over " We , are here to see Damania and , check on everyone after the attacks!"  Yes female! We , must get her permission first!

She , came over with three males and a grin . Hello again Jessica! "Hello, we thought perhaps we might visit! There , were attacks were any of you hurt?" Come on through!