Chapter 26 Not alone!

I , looked at the three of them... Parker , get her we have to give her to the sorcerer! ... She , was sent by Beast God! Bai , we can't go against our God! Curtis said.

Winston , we can mate and have cubs  get her! " We , can't go against the beast god ! What is the price? Me , Winston so just take her! "Did , you stop to think about Harvey? He will die! Do , you know he wants to force me , to be his mate with some weird stone?"

So , it's better you than me! "You , want me to pay the price for your foolishness!  If , you don't want to go to him don't! Just , don't put me in that shit show!" You , don't have a choice! Something about ,the destiny of the world!

" Yeah , that sounds like a lie he fed you.. So , that you would commit a , crime against Beast God to distract him from his crime , of stealing my body for his mate!"

She , hung her head angrily" Go see the priest in Beast City!  Maybe , she can do a ritual and ask for help!"  I looked closer to " Where , is Curtis's mate mark ? It , was on your ankle!"

Curtis, bite me hurry! " No , wait just one damned minute " You , said the price is you?? But , it's your mate marks ! That , means they are free ! Hell , they can mate me I'll treat em good!"

You bitch! " Hey , girl you played right into the , sorcerer's hand don't you see? He , told you he wanted me , then attacked the Beast City , and had his men follow your every move but...  you , are the one he really wants! See , he didn't talk to me in my dreams!"

She ran to Curtis .. Hurry! "Hey , Bai did he bring Lanze , King Jin , and Carp back or was that really Beast God?" She turned around ... No , you ugly bitch! " Winston, your mark is gone too ! Parker, you better look and see!"

Bai , I know you wanted to see the cubs but you gave us up! .. So , we could come back Curtis!  " Why , didn't you ask Beast God?? I , was a fan of all the stories and , he brought me in broad daylight!"

Parker , let's go mate! ... She , is right! You , could have asked Beast God! I , looked a Parker his head hung in tears.. Winston , please take her! " QingQing , go back to An'an and don't twist her heart into commiting sins ! You , made your own bed lie in it!"

Stay , out of this! " No , they need to see they deserve better!" Mother , you gave up father!

An'an , I really missed you all! Now , she crying... " Bai , we all make mistakes but , you knew Beast God at least liked you a little , when you ended up here then back on your Earth! Don't , you think going through the sorcerer hurts his feelings!?"

I , messed up! "Yeah you did!" ...
She's , trying to console Bai " An'an, I know you're all upset with me right now! But , please let's take her to the priest maybe , she can help your mother somehow!"
Her , mates helped get her mother to their hut...

An'an, looks sad ... Father, Papa Harvey took care of me so... Help him for me! He hugged her , then Parker goes off by himself, and Curtis did the same thing ...

I , waited silently for them the smell of meat , and vegetables wafting through the house , my loves had been back listening to everything. The , fire outside , sizzled as a soft gentle rain fell ...

Little hands pat my leg... alright? I giggled  " Yes little man I'm fine!" He laughed " Mmm , I need to figure out how, to get you back to your Momma ,maybe Beast God will help!"

I , picked him up " Winston  , you three  decide no pressure! We're , going to Blaze's village until  his mother gives birth this moon cycle.... and , then back  to our house on the outskirts , of Beast City there is a flower field!"

He , nodded his head hung "Before  , you go get a leaf of food ,  Parker, and Curtis too!" He , just stood still empty ... I , sat Jeremiah down  and he grabbed onto  Winston ... Hug!  I , smiled he picked him up , and hugged him  back .. A unt J ess .. Hug! I thought  " This little rascal!" I  , hugged him and , gently  kissed his cheek "You're not alone!"