Chapter 51 Apologize

Female , how is this possible? " I don't know how she made the potion... I, only know that's what happened!" Azul , looks at him.... You , are not the only male she tricked! And , she did only because I ,didn't want her! Help , us snap the others out of this delusion!

Why , would my mate do anything for you? Female , you allow your males to speak! " Azul , is cub of Beast God ! So ,yes and yes because , I value their feelings, and opinions!"

Hmm , I don't believe you! A , big tornado of dust , landed blowing her hair in circles. When , it stopped " Beast God Fang!" Just Fang ! I smiled.

He , turned to the male who came for Azul ... Go , home with your mate! I , will handle Cela! Are you really ? Yes! He said flatly. They left together then . After,  Beast God  and Azul left together.

The , day continues peacefully  as possible the males being  extra cautious... the cubs play with,  Jeremiah ,and  An'an cubs. I , see Anna is talking  with her ,and  Little Bai joined them.

I , thought I'd talk with them.. I sat down ... Jess , she was telling me Winston is her Dad! " Yes , she is isn't she  pretty!" Yes very!  ... Then Little  Bai ... Why , are YOU here? "Because , we were attacked !"

I , don't like you!  " You , think it's my fault what happened to  Bai QingQing?" Leave , I don't  want to see you! " I'll , go back to the hut ! But , I didn't hurt her! She , got in trouble with the Beast God because , she made a deal with sorcerer , to come back instead of asking him!"

Why didn't she come back with  you  then? I , took a deep  breath " The , price for her to  come back  was her mate marks ... then , at the castle  she changed into  a beast , and  Beast God  took her ! That , was her genuine sacrifice the priest told her!"

It's , your fault for coming here! "I , didn't  choose to come here ! I , was chosen but I , already knew some things from  stories that's different! QingQing ,was chosen to she just missed home and , Beast God let her go!"

Leave , I hate you! That stung but I figured it . . I , stood and walked  back tears in my eyes..  I , curled up on the straw  bed and cried quietly.. What's wrong Jessica?Blaze asked..

I , just shook my head as he rubs my back... Pretty, what is wrong? Jax asked... I , buried my face in the straw bed... Jessica , what happened?  Don't cry! 

I , just cried for  awhile  not saying anything ... Papa Harvey! Cubs!  They , came in to see him ... Papa Harvey , leave that mean female!
Cubs , she is not mean!

They growl... She , made Grandma Bai leave! ... No , she did  not! Who , told you that? " They hate me Harvey! They blame me!" 
He growled ... Come now cubs!

I , don't know how long I laid there with , them taking turns to check on me. They , brought  a bowl of stew in Harvey sat behind  while Jax feeds me .

The , cubs are eating outside with the others... What did they say?  "It was Little Bai! Ask , her everything and see what she says ? Anna  was there too!"
Come talk with her after! " Not , now!"

Harvey , looks  so upset  he went on his own .... It , didn't take long before there was loud  crying outside... Anna , came in.. Jessica,  Harvey just gave her a good ass chewing!  " Really ,where's the apology?" 

Come on outside Jessica!  I took a deep  breath  and thought  " I , can't let them get the best of me!"
I , walked outside  with Anna... the , cubs looking in the direction.
Little  Bai's , mated are mad but...

I , stood there listening ... You , make amends with my mate! I , raised your  mother cub! ... I don't like her!.. he growls.. You , don't like the female , who stayed alive  and saved my life? Your , grandma Bai didn't care if I died ! I , heard her myself! No , she took  grandma!

Then they returned  ...

No , cub I sent her back! I turned  " Beast God Fang! Your all back!"
I offer  a small smile. Why ? Why not her? .... You , are questioning my judgment?  Bai stop now! An'an said. Apologize to her now !
The Beast God ordered...  I  am sorry!