Chapter 76 Friends

A , few more days passed and Azul still hadn't came back. I ,sat thinking above all my mates and cubs .... They , all have an important place in my heart just for them. Since , I've been in this world my life has been a rollercoaster but.. I ,don't regret anything at all.

I , have strong beautiful cubs and , loving mates I love and try to give them all loves. It's been on my mind about a birth control , after I have cubs for all of them.
Nothing , that would make me infertile just , until I had some time for my body to rest from having cubs... And , had time to raise and find mates for them.

Suddenly , pulled from my thoughts... The ,village females came over " Hello!" Female , when will all these beasts leave our clan? She snapped. " I'm not sure ! But, it will be when Beast God says so ... After , my mate Azul returns if the attacks are over!"

You , say you know Beast God? There eyebrows raised " Yes , and Goddess!" I , don't believe an ugly female like you ,could possibly know him! " If , you don't believe me ask the kings and ,more important ask the priest of Beast City! She ,witnessed my arrival via Beast God taxi service!"

Fine we will! The , three haughty bird brains marched off. " I , was polite considering they basically called me a lier!" I ,cuddle with my cubs .. my , youngest boys with Parker , and Winston have begun walking around playing and tussling .

My , mates are catching and smoking meats. I , have been trying to dehydrate fruits , and vegetables while also making jelly.
Benny , found several hives so we stocked up.

Clay , even harvested some so "Clay , do you want to make a pie with some of your sweet sauce?" His ,eyes lit up going with Blaze and Benny to get the fruits ,and nuts. My ,snake babies started to get bigger so Vincent ,and Curtis started teaching the to hunt small prey like rats , squirrels, or small rabbits.

My , baby girls started crawling so I had my mates chill bones ine water, the cubs couldn't choke on that helped them teeth. There , hair is so cute I tried making tiny ponytails on top. My , chicks were getting bigger and. come in for cuddles ! They ,listened to me talk with interest.

I , kissed their heads " I'm proud of all my babies! And it's very important to get strong before you find your future mate! And , try to get a nice girl , not the rude ones who don't appreciate you !"

My , cubs with Ka ,and Blaze caw a coo snuggling me. My cub with Sin lay in my lap hissing low with coos. " I love all my babies!"
I ,went outside for just a minute on the porch .

Will , Silver , and and Sam are sparring under Tolliver and Jax watchful eyes.. but , I also see a little female watching my cubs.
She , can't be more than five years old but her father beast , is also watching my cubs.

" Harvey!" I called who was cooking... Yes beautiful? "Keep , an eye on the cubs please!" Of course! He smiled. I ,took some flowers and made a little crown . Which only took a couple minutes...

" Hello , little cub my name is Jessica!" I am Sunny ! " Aww what a pretty name , for a pretty little female! I made you this flower crown!"

"Are you friends with Will , Silver, and Sam?" I , like to watch them play! " That's okay! I'm they're mother!" Her , father beast looks down... Are , you the female that warned the kings?

" Yes! I , had a premonition or , eh nightmare and , Azul called his father Beast God Fang!" How is that possible? " I'm ,a traveller! Beast God , dropped me off in the daylight at the castle!"

" Sunny , in my world we had friends! That , means someone not a mate , that you like to spend time with! Since , you're all so young why not be friends? So , you get to know each other then... when , they're grown and they have prowess marks enough , to protect you ..you , can decide if you want them as mates! But , promise me not to let the ways of this world , and , rude attitude spoil such a little beauty okay!" Her , father beast stared down but smiled.