Chapter 68 What you saw?

Ignoring, the stares of Rosie we all ate Anna gave her some food.
Azul , pulled me into his lap and fed me , I  pulled some meat and , he opened  licking my fingers.

They , each gave me a bite and I gave them one back..  I lick the juice off Shuu's lip.. then , my niece Montana , decides to lick Kit's lip after he fed her , following my example they all got to eat and had some sugar.

Tanner's , brother tried it with Begonia she blushed but ....went , through with it which really made Rosie jealous.  They , stayed a little while but left with a mad Rosie.
Jax , put some medicine on my lip to numb it.

I , nursed the cubs giving them snuggles all of them took turns curling up next to me as I sang "You are my sunshine" after awhile they all fell asleep... I went for a swim in the creek with Dylan ... Jin , had gone to Inform , king Kale we were planning a , visit in our new ship.

They , all tried sailing it around near the beach and anchored it... So , when we go it will take a few hours to get there. At , the moment Lanze , is guarding it with another mer and Jin did mention his interest in me so I have to consider it.

I , got out after having a turn of passion with Dylan and went to bed... Early , the next day ... I , went to the outhouse and , then to check all my cubs are resting..
I , had a feeling of eyes on me! Like a bloodlust ..

"Vincent!" Yes m... He , slithers fast pulling me behind. I got Sa attention and he got Winston. Winston , and Sa slip out back quietly then Vincent goes out front ... Show yourself! I , peek through the corner of the window.

Momma! " Shhh baby!" I whispered.  Clay went and got his attention ... Daddy Curtis! He , pointed not saying anything. Parker , pulled me back into a protective hug.

How are you here Bai? Curtis , you stayed with her! .... Bai , you betrayed us and Beast God!  " Azul call him for help!" He stepped outside..

Where is she? ... Inside , with our cubs! Curtis said. What about our cubs Curtis?  They , have a good mate! A , few minutes later the tornado of dust landed  ... Bai QingQing , I told you not to bother them!

I , stepped outside with Parker, and Winston " You , brought her this time?" Yes Jessica! I nodded.  Where , are my cubs ?  " With their mate! My niece , her momma , and Daddy right over there!"

You , had my cubs get with her! She snapped... Bai , they are very happy! Don't , cause them any trouble! Parker , a Curtis look at her.
What about me ? Where do I go?

" Bai , go to the castle and ask the queens to get you males to court! One , of them will get you a hut!"
I don't want to! " Then , don't cause trouble for the cubs !"  I don't have to like you! " No , but don't pour your venom against me , into them or their cubs with my niece!"

I'll do what I want to!... Bai , no we will get you a hut and you stay there!  Parker  said. I , WILL DO WHAT I WANT! She yelled... The , Beast God just grabbed her arm and , flew her away screaming.

I sighed ... " At , least they didn't have to see that! I , hugged each of them ... Are you okay?  They nodded.. and we went in.. " I , wouldn't have minded getting her a hut! We , could have made her a bed too!"

We know that!  I , laid back down between the three.. Azul , Blaze, Harvey, and Sin go hunting ..we all snuggled Curtis cool hands stroke my back, they each snuggle around me.

Awhile later after the sun was up I nursed the cubs , giving the others water and cuddles..when my loves came back from the hunt we roasted some meat , seasoning some veggies cooking them , on top of the smoker.

We all ate a good breakfast.. and about midday my loves , were working on the other bedroom to our hut... when , the entourage came up onto our field  " Tanner , love they're here!"  He , came over next to me... When , they stopped a female who I , assumed is his mother... Cub , you chose this mean female!... Mother , my  mate stood up to her for me , Rosie hit her twice first and , was very rude calling all our cubs ugly! Begonia ,is that what you saw? I see her there!