Chapter 9 Hello!

I blush " Would ,you guys like to do something for me later?" A unanimous .. Yes! From Vinny , and Tanner " That's , great but first stay and eat breakfast with us!"

" What , are my gifts?" Vinny... May I ? " Sure!" I made this necklace and carved my beast form, I have leopard , wolf , and fox pelts , this fruit is from the hot lands females like it!  I smiled . " I have you fruits , and these vegetables we horses eat , rabbit pelts , gems ,and short birds! " Your , both so thoughtful and sweet!"

As they clean and prepare the meat  " Save , the feathers and pelts!" I , sat and snacked on a fruit "Benny , why not save some of the bamboo roots and plant them?" That's , a good idea! Are , there any big hollow bamboo about this big around?"

He , thought about it while Blaze lit the fire in the smoker which , has a thin stone too so it's great for cooking I got some carrots and and used a sharp stone to cut it in slices before they can protest... Jessica , let us do it! " Benny, I'm used to cooking back on Earth... let , me spoil you all too!"

He blushes but ... Okay , but let us help! " Deal! That , corn will taste good grilled too but , let's save some kernels for planting a garden!"
So ,  a couple ears we saved the kernels while Sa , skewers some meat with Tolliver putting it in the smoker.

" Blaze , I have an idea !" What ,can I do beautiful? .. " Crack , the nuts , and save the shells! We , can make a grinding wheel with stones , and make flour to bake with!"  I had his attention and Benny's...

So , I explained how to do that then about how to build a latrine ,and I added some more work , using stone around the hole to keep it from falling in , and a out house room for privacy.

I , knew there was no way we'd get it all done in a day but , it would keep us busy awhile. " Tanner , I'm an omnivore so I eat meat ,fruit , and vegetables  I , thought we can till up dirt in rows over there away , from our flower fields to plant vegetables, and fruits ... Vinny, you eat meat so ... the , short birds we can build a  pen with a top and door, and move it around for them to eat , we can eat the eggs don't you like those too?" He smiled.

"It , needs to be about this long and wide!  Oh ,and make sure to get more female short birds , than males!" I , had them so busy but I noticed they all had big smiles.

I , added a few potatoes , and drizzled a little honey on the meat as well as some rosemary I found out by the creek. There , was a sour fruit I bit into so ... I , squeezed the juice on the vegetables it was similar to lemon but salty.

I saved the little pink berries they taste like a peach , and blackberry cross so " I , think I'll make a pie!" While , the food is sizzling I ate a nut " These , are good maybe we can plant an orchard!" I , got another pot and cut up some fruits sprinkling some crushed nuts on top I , drizzled a bit of honey!  I , sat it on top of the smoker oven , as the smell permeates they all look back.

" Come eat ! The , meat and vegetables are ready but , the pie needs more time!" They , quickly washed their hands , in the creek shifting to their orc forms.
Sit , Jessica! Blaze smiled as he reached in , the smoker unaffected by the heat he blew on the meat.
Tolliver, got me a potato , and some carrots on a leaf.

They , both fed me bites with big grins I giggled breaking off a bite of meat in each hand I fed both of them.. Blaze licks  them , and Tolliver licked my lips I blushed after a few minutes... " I , think the pie is done!"

Benny , got  the pie  off sitting it on the log to cool.. It ,smells delicious! " I , want you all to eat with me! It's , important for a family to do things together! I , understand that out there others look down on you but ... at , home let us be comfortable with each other , and not worry about what society thinks!" What , a strange female! "Oh , Hello! Who , might you be?"