Chapter 8 Smell 18+🌶️🍒🍆🍋🥒🍑♨️♥️

I , couldn't resist the urge to flip her off while they ran on ahead ... " Bitch , threaten me again  and I'll , drop kick your butt!" I mumble going back inside... " See , I told ya I could handle her!"

Sa , looked me over... One , thing is for sure by the time he , and Ka are done looking , me over.. I giggled " I , have been scanned! Did , I meet your approvals?"  Yes , Jessica I don't like what you did ! You , could have been hurt!

"Sa , if you and Ka had gone out it would have escalated unnecessarily! She ,would have had her males attack! And , if she is brave enough I am trained to fight!"
Did , you mean what you said? "Yes , I accept you!" 

He smiled and .. I , slid over into his lap and looked out the window while enjoying Ka's scent of grapefruit , and musk his arms wrapped around me " Do , you want to mate?"

Sa , went outside to guard I pulled off his loin cloth he was big , not as thick as Sa , or Benny but longer...  He , let me take the lead and I  licked his tip , sucking as I stroke he moans happily.

He pulled my top strings caressing my breasts.. I , moan on his cock he moans in return breaking for an I slowly pepper kisses up his torso..

His , hands trail over my body and grab my ass squeezing gently as he lifts me up ,grinding his hard cock against her wet folds. I , lick his nipple slightly nipping as he thrusts in , we moan I rocked on his length.

I lick his lips teasingly as he growls sealing them hungrily as we taste each other our tongues entangled .
He , flipped us pulling out teasingly... How , much do you want it? Turning , my back to him I rub his long cock against her " Please , Ka give me your heart , your seed , your cubs! Fuck me baby!"

Lifting , my leg thrusting in my wet folds from behind on the side. He , slapped my ass as we moaned in pleasure I , tightened around him the lewd sound ,of wet balls slapping my pussy echoes as he slammed in deep filling her with his hot seed.

A , warm tingling on my left breast I looked .. " Your,  next to Benny!" Sa , was on my right breast he , pulled out gently  turning me over , he kissed my lips  with  happy tears then kissing  his mark.

I , will do anything I can for you! " How , about you  get me some  bath water before breakfast?" He , kissed  me putting on his loin cloth  , he went  to fetch some in a wooden tub Benny , had carved yesterday.

Sa , came in with  that look and a hard on .... Please? " I'm ,dirty right now!"  I don't care! He enters  swiftly thrusting  we moaned as , I slapped his ass hard.. he hissed thrusting hard I quiver in pleasure as he nips my breast lovingly  " Ahh Sa you feel so good!" He , thrusts faster  as we pant into kisses he holds , my thighs while I buck my hips  in rhythm.

He growls  ... Mine eh I want a cub! I moan and pant " Eh give me your cubs!" His , balls and  cock  twinge as we came  together ... he pulled out slowly  and went to  help Ka..

A , little  while  later I was in the bath soaking  as I , scrub with straw and flowers I soak until it git cold the got out and dressed.
I went outside just as Blaze , Benny , and  Tolliver got back , The horse beastman  Tanner , and the Naga snake man Vinny.

" I'm , glad you all made it safely! That , storm earlier got kinda strong!" Benny got some fish , fruits , and bamboo with the roots .
Tolliver, caught a few big rabbits, and got potatoes aka stone fruit.
Blaze , came back with a funny looking creature with blue , and white fur it kinda looks like a cross between a opossum ,and a bat.

" You , all got a good catch!" Then I go over " How , are you both doing this morning?" Tanner , cleared his throat... And , Vinny couldn't wait to see your pretty face! Excited , t to see you!  Tanner , said nervously. " I'm happy you both came!" You , smell so good ! Tanner , blushed sporting a big tent.