Chapter 55 Nice

We  , all slept well after that long day and , an unexpected visit from the fox clan. Shuu slept next to us we haven't mated but I'm sure that will change later.

The , smell of meat wafts , with vegetables I sat up and looked at Tanner and his big smile " Smooch" he sealed my lips. Mmm , good morning Jessica! "Good morning , my darling horse!" Come , outside we have visitors again!

" Ooh!" I , yawned out stretching...
I  , went outside  " Huh , eh good morning ! And , hello again  Damania!"  I thought " What , is she up too? How are you today?" I smiled.  I'm doing fine! .

" So , what are you doing today?" I ,  brought your gift! " Oh?"  A , fox beastman.... I , am Remus a prince of the fox clan!  I thought "This , could be genuine or , just a way to spy! But , I will have to ask my mates to watch him closely!"

I smiled " So , what do you like so far about my family?" His , eyes passed over me slowly... You , are very beautiful , your cubs are  healthy, your mates seem to get along!

I smiled " Yes , I believe building strong bonds , and communication are key to a happy family!"  Hmm! May , I be your male? I , felt a bit hesitant but... " Alright ,well you can help Shuu with the hides okay!"

He smirks , then  goes to help wash and dry them..  "Would , you like to eat with us? "  Well , I suppose I can! She sat down..
" Cubs , Momma loves you!" The four of them came over for cuddles , and pets.

How , long until their first shift? "Uh??" Jax saves me with.. " Female , the cubs are only a few moon cycles old ! So ,next year!

They , are so big to be so young! " I , breast fed them for a whole month then we started feeding them soft meat! They , are learning to hunt small games !" 

I , am curious! " About what?" Why , did you accept two ruined beasts and  the other villagers say that leopard was weak?

I took a breath " Winston , has a scar but I don't consider him ugly! Jax , has scars  and , a leg that didn't heal back right! Harvey , may have been a no mark for a long time but... that isn't his only strength! Harvey , and Jax are both healers!  They, can hunt maybe it takes a while longer but... they work hard! Winston , is very strong and devoted so what's not to love!"

Hmm! She , sat in thought as one of her males came over giving her some meat... " Damania , how did you choose this handsome male?"
She smiled... He , saved me and Mother from a regular beast!

" Aww , how romantic! I , bet he gained your father's approval!" Yes , but it wasn't necessary! " Well , no but it does mean a lot to a father beast too!   Knowing , his cub is well cared for! So , my mates will share their opinions and , be open with me about these things!"

Sin , pulled me into his lap feeding me I noticed my other mates paused , for a second watching closely... You , are very affectionate with all your mates! " Yes , if I show them all open love and let them all hold and , have intimate moments with me that will keep them secure , maintaining peace in your family!"

Her , males took a minute to glance at me from behind her... I smiled inside and thought " Maybe , I'm getting through to her!" I , continued eating... " Your mates can eat with us! My , loves eat!"

Your, mates eat with you? " I , prefer it because, it's part of bonding as a family?" My , mates gave her three some meat and got theirs... " We have plenty so enjoy !"
What clan are you from?

" I , a human beast god brought me here!"  She stopped looking... " I , thought you knew!" No, only that there is a favored female, of beast God here!

How , did you gain his favor? " I , did what he brought me here to do!  And , then mated his cub!"  She , scans her eyes over my mates...
He , sat by me holding my hand... "Azul , she is curious I know!"  Beast God is , my father my mother, is a beautiful lotus named Luna! And , Jessica is my love! He kissed me..
This visibly urkes her... But.. It , is so nice to know that our clans , will be joined in the future! She smiled.