Chapter 81 Wonder

A , few weeks later .... We , had a safe return from the fox village and the cubs were happy to see their  friends ,at peacock village still here. So , they have been  playing ,training  and having fun but this morning...

"Ahh ooh it hurts! " I stood  walking slowly Harvey came to my side while  Jax , and Tanner  get water and clean hides. I , ease around the hut and " SPLASH"  nnn we made it back to the bed .

Jin , went to get King Kale,  and Lanze , while Tanner sat behind as I propped on him. Curtis , took our cubs to hunt. Flambeau , is cooking with Jack while the others have been  hunting and working on projects I gave them but my surprise gifts will have to wait until after I birth the cubs and rest.

I'll check! Jax looks up .. Push , when your ready! The next wave of pains hit I held Tanner's hand.. I pant and groan ahhh ooh I pushed again...  The head is out! Tears drip... You can do this pretty! He , wiped the sweat while Harvey helped...

Push! I , bit a hide as I screamed pushing.  I , fell back in relief ... It's a female in beast form!  Jax , passed her to Tanner " Let me see!"  I , kissed her pink nose , she has a golden coat like her father.

Jessica , were here! They , both sat at my sides holding me hands. Another  , wave of pains came I pushed two big eggs out. I sighed they each sniff them each taking one.

Jax , and Harvey looked at me....  Harvey , felt my belly ... You're, not done beautiful! I , felt something heavy come down another wave of pains came and Azul ran inside.

He , rubbed my belly holding my hand as I pushed ... Push , push ,push ! My mate can do this!
I ,pulled up on his hand and Harvey's as ... The cub is out!

He , cleaned it and Azul kissed her cheek " Our cub she is beautiful!"
I , pushed once more getting the afterbirth out. Flambeau ,brought me something like a gumbo with shrimp .

Jessica! Momma , came in to check on me just as Kale , and Lanze go to the sea with our eggs. Winston ,  came in  and fed me. She , passed me a cup of juice... You , have to stay hydrated! I smiled at Momma.

So I finished eating and nursed both my girls with Tanner, and Azul then went to sleep. Later that evening I woke up " Jax , Harvey!" My , handsome red eared fox Remus came in.. Can I  help ?  " Yes , I need my padded panty so I , don't make a mess going to the outhouse!"

He instead lifted me ... I will take you! He , kissed my lips and carried me in... After , he gets me back to the bed ... I'll wash you up! I , smiled but I'm still so tired.  Vincent , slithers in with our cubs .

I , reach out as they came over for cuddles .. "My , boys are getting so big!"

Now take this! He , put a moon stone on my tounge " Thank you! Get ,the others I have gifts for all of my mates!" Oh! He smiled curiously. I ,reached in my clothes pile and pulled out the pouch.

What is it Jessica?  " I love each of you! I think it's unfair that you don't get a mark too so... I , made each of you a special necklace I carved your beast form on stones and saved my hair sheds braiding it onto the leather string . I , also added some beast teeth from your kills.

I , had each of them come over as I put them on . I , never thought I'd see Curtis, or Vincent cry but they are. I ,look around at their teary eyes... Jin kissed me .. We all love you! It's so beautiful!

After , a few weeks had passed.. I , was up walking around with the cubs when a group of hawks flew in. The , village chief talked with them then ... Female , you are being summoned to the Beast castle! We , are to bring you!

I , looked at my mates " Harvey , Jax ! " We will help with the cubs.. Ka shifted and Sa sat me on him .
The , males all shared a look and we left. " I , wonder what this is about?"